The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrition rewards.

VenomousValentine

Arbitrition rewards are underwhelming and it doesn't look like we'll be getting any more soon.

The endo is really nice for me, but as a veteran player I'm the exception for needing endo. Most "End game" players have all the endo they will ever need, and as such this makes a lot of people who aren't ready for arbitration coming into it because they need endo.

The statues are cool, they can stay.

My BIGGEST problem is the fact that once you buy everything from the relay with vitus, vitus essence literally serves NO purpose.
We need things we can buy with vitus that make it a resource people actually will always have a use for them.
I suggest the ability to purchase (Minimal) amounts of kuva and ducats, various resources that end game players regularly need like nano spores and polymer bundles, maybe rotating cosmetic rewards like darvo deal but for armor sets and syandanas that change out once a week for something like 50-100 essence. 
But most importantly just new sigils and cosmetics made specifically to be purchased with vitus essence.

What I would really like to see, but this is asking a bit much is modular cosmetics. Kind of like crafting an amp with various parts to be purchased with vitus, but instead it's shoulder pads or chest guards with three or more pieces to add a whole new level of variety in fashion frame.

I just feel like DE makes content, doesn't ever touch up on it and then leaves it forever to go do something else. Can we please make arbitrition something that is actually focused on?

Edited by VenomousValentine

25 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

I just feel like DE makes content, doesn't ever touch up on it and then leaves it forever to go do something else.

How about turning those feels into actual data? What, specifically, do you think they have left "forever" and not touched?

5 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

How about turning those feels into actual data? What, specifically, do you think they have left "forever" and not touched?

Kuva floods/siophons
The moon
The entire rest of kuva fortress aside from tavenui
Solar Rails
Dark sectors
Conclave
Lunaro
Derilect Vaults
The fact that the sargent is still a boss when they said he was "Just a place holder" after reworking all the other bosses like three years ago

5 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

Oh I'm glad you asked.

Sanctuary onslaught
Survival missions
Cetus Bounties
Invasions
Syndicates
Sortie
THE RAIDS THAT THEY WOULD RATHER REMOVE THAN FIX

Everything on the list has had changes from when they were first released. They just said they were working on raids.

What, exactly, is your threshold for your idea that they don't work on things after they are released? You don't like it so they are lazy?

Edited by peterc3

1 minute ago, peterc3 said:

Everything on the list has had changes from when they were first released. They just said they were working on raids.

What, exactly, is your threshold for your idea that they don't work on things after they are released? You don't like it so they are lazy?

Really? What kind of changes? The only thing they added to arbitration is #*!%ing ayatan star conversion
Onslaught hasn't had changes
Raids were a mess for years, and have been gone for a while
Cetus bounties haven't been changed in like a year other than new relics...
Invasions haven't changed
Syndicates got archwing weapon pieces years ago and that's all
Sortie hasn't had changes

3 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

They're not lazy, they just focus on new S#&$ after dumping husks of content that barely works. That's not lazy, they work very hard on the things they make. Until it's released and then they no longer care about it.

11 hours ago, VenomousValentine said:

THE RAIDS THAT THEY WOULD RATHER REMOVE THAN FIX

Yo, chill!

They are fixing them...and this time they do it properly. I don't need raids when adding a new gun breaks them....or if you can't progress because Mag got 10 more base Shield.

We don't know the code so we cannot say how hard it is to fix them...also we do not know how many people are working on it...but we do know that Raids are supposed to come back this year.

11 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

We'll get Archgun Riven for sale there

And don't ignore this fact. You want change, you'll get change...and this one is open ended (or at least until the market is saturated)

2 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Yo, chill!

They are fixing them...and this time they do it properly. I don't need raids when adding a new gun breaks them....or if you can't progress because Mag got 10 more base Shield.

We don't know the code so we cannot say how hard it is to fix them...also we do not know how many people are working on it...but we do know that Raids are supposed to come back this year.

And don't ignore this fact. You want change, you'll get change...and this one is open ended (or at least until the market is saturated)

Archgun rivens are a good start, we'll see how that turns out.

How about rewards for some actual use? Like:

-5 Essence: 1 Nitain

-10 Essence: 5000 Kuva

-5 Essence: Ayatan

-15 Essence: Random Riven

-10 Essence (30 in total): Armor Set

-100 Essence: Legendary Core

Arbitration is almost 10 min per essence so that would not be over or underpriced. Even with Archewing rivens... archwing is a gimmick and you dont need them at any real point. Maybe with railjack but I would prefer extra mods for our ship. Arbitration SHOULD be the endgame and not a lazy endofarm...

14 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

How about rewards for some actual use? Like:

-5 Essence: 1 Nitain

-10 Essence: 5000 Kuva

-5 Essence: Ayatan

-15 Essence: Random Riven

-10 Essence (30 in total): Armor Set

-100 Essence: Legendary Core

Arbitration is almost 10 min per essence so that would not be over or underpriced. Even with Archewing rivens... archwing is a gimmick and you dont need them at any real point. Maybe with railjack but I would prefer extra mods for our ship. Arbitration SHOULD be the endgame and not a lazy endofarm...

I would like this, even if they did decide to up the prices.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Add Endo to list of convertible stuff and I'm in.. 

But I agree that having static rewards is just, dull, since when you got it all, there's literally no reason to go back in and collect vitus essence..

I don't even want weekly rotations, monthly would be fine.. but I want more convenient stuff rather than just cosmetics.. >_>

It would be cool if you could buy three day boosters with 50 essence.

Endo is always needed I don't know why everyone has to complain about it, how about they just remove the alerts all together and we go back to having no endo, except what we get in our daily sortie statue lmao Didn't they just say they are adding rivens to the list of possible rewards you can buy? Just sayin

Edited by sammywa123

13 minutes ago, sammywa123 said:

Endo is always needed I don't know why everyone has to complain about it, how about they just remove the alerts all together and we go back to having no endo, except what we get in our daily sortie statue lmao Didn't they just say they are adding rivens to the list of possible rewards you can buy? Just sayin

because u get endo just as fast, if not faster form excavation...