The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 6

Fortuna is in CERT! The long awaited submission day came yesterday, but the wait remains for testing. There is SO much in this upcoming update - not just Fortuna Part 1. Everything from beyond 'Mask of the Revenant' is within - so please bear with us as we await word on pass/fail! In the meantime, this Hotfix launches the next Prime Vault on all platforms, meaning Nintendo Switch is officially in-sync when it comes to Prime Access AND Prime Vaults! All the glitters is gold!

Fortuna Cert Status: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1052679-fortuna-part-1-on-switch-cert-status-thread/

Changes/Fixes:

• Full launch of Ember Prime and Frost Prime Vault!

• Like 1

Encountered a bug with this hotfix: trying to click on the Fire & Ice Prime Pack in the Market says for me "This item is already owned and can only be purchased once." I haven't bought it, but I'm going to. I bought the Mag + Nova pack before this, so that's probably why. If you click on "Get Platinum" you can buy the pack that way, I'm thinking.

Nice update thanks. Can you also update the many bugs that are within the game that are spoiling it for everyone playing not just concentrating on the prime vaults and people spending platinum. Would be nice to play the game without getting stuck in scenary multiple times, having colour bugs fixed, Cetus fixed etc etc. Many thanks though on a great but unfinished port.

Hello lovely DE people, thank you kindly! I just finished base Ember and already love her, so it's time to get her Prime!

I do have to ask though--can we expect the Vomvalyst spawns on the Plains to be fixed before Fortuna hits? As a Switch-only player this is kind of a big deal, because I can't even start Mask of the Revenant without a lot of cores.

Aaaahhh... it’s so satisfying reading people’s complaints every single time Rebecca posts updates on the game. 

If developers don’t talk to community, people complain; if they share what they did and what they’re up to doing, people complain about what is still to do.

It must be a great experience meeting you in person and interacting with you every day 😒😒

Just now, (NSW)Tootzo said:

Aaaahhh... it’s so satisfying reading people’s complaints every single time Rebecca posts updates on the game. 

If developers don’t talk to community, people complain; if they share what they did and what they’re up to doing, people complain about what is still to do.

It must be a great experience meeting you in person and interacting with you every day 😒😒

What have they done to fix the game. Every fix for switch didn't fix it. In fact every update just adds more bugs. Do you remember when ivara was customizable. I do. For a two weeks. Remember when you could play on the plains and do a hunt. I don't because its a problem since day one. We talk to the devs and complain because they need to fix the game.  Not add more content that won't work

1 hour ago, (NSW)Tootzo said:

Yeahhhhh that's frustrating to see as someone who's worked in game industry customer service/community management.

Thing is, DE's got a great player/developer rapport that they're not living up to right now. People are irate over the silence on the Eidolon spawns and color bug. Collision detection could use some work too. We don't need them to apologize--game development's a pain in the ass for indie games, much less global FTP MMOs--we don't need an ETA on the fixes or to know what they're working on instead (full console content parity), we just need them to say "We know about the Switch specific issues and they will be fixed". That'd be enough for me to feel assured that the issue will be fixed.

I haven't seen that yet, but I hope to soon.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Tootzo said:

Well, in the status update, you found tons of people complaining about the delay in Fortuna, then when this post came on, you only find more complains~.

However, probably aren’t the same group complaining. People only concern about their own thing while developer have to deal with everyone’s concerns.

For example, I know Cetus and POE have many bugs for people among the world, but in some area, like American and China, they are manageable problems, we also have bugs, but have ways to avoid them and get the job done.

So for some groups of players, the lacking of content is the main thing, like me and many other pc to switch players.

We already feel nothing to do on switch.For a mmo that has a decent updating frequency, receiving no content update for four months is a thing that can kill a lot endgame players.

But for those who didn’t experience POE things well enough or having unavoidable bugs, get existing contents fixed and stabled is the main thing.

They need to do the two things at the same time on a platform they aren’t so familiar and known for not perfect supports.

But the two groups only concern their main thing and treat the other group as non-exist.

Still, DE needs to do a better communication work here on switch.

9 hours ago, (NSW)Tootzo said:

I know right?!! It's getting extremely annoying. Can't you guys just wait for the Fortuna update to release before complaining about the bugs?? Some of the bugs you guys are complaining about is going to get fixed in the Fortuna update like the color bug for instance. So please just stop complaining and at least wait for the update to go live. 

On 2019-01-29 at 11:29 AM, (NSW)Nikolalia said:

Nice update thanks. Can you also update the many bugs that are within the game that are spoiling it for everyone playing not just concentrating on the prime vaults and people spending platinum. Would be nice to play the game without getting stuck in scenary multiple times, having colour bugs fixed, Cetus fixed etc etc. Many thanks though on a great but unfinished port.

We hear you, and we see many of you have been encountering bugs and issues with the Switch updates, and we have been pretty open about these issues and the importance of getting these problems fixed. We know it seems that while other new releases are being placed in the game (such as the Prime Vault), we are not spending time on existing issues. This is far away from the actual reality of what we are doing, and we will continue to squash these bugs with fervent determination.

Many of these problems come with growing pains while developing on a new platform with very different requirements. We understand that some of these bugs can be frustrating - something felt by all of us too - but this will not be the norm as we keep pushing through!

• Like 1

On 2019-01-29 at 2:13 PM, (NSW)Captain said:

Yeahhhhh that's frustrating to see as someone who's worked in game industry customer service/community management.

Thing is, DE's got a great player/developer rapport that they're not living up to right now. People are irate over the silence on the Eidolon spawns and color bug. Collision detection could use some work too. We don't need them to apologize--game development's a pain in the ass for indie games, much less global FTP MMOs--we don't need an ETA on the fixes or to know what they're working on instead (full console content parity), we just need them to say "We know about the Switch specific issues and they will be fixed". That'd be enough for me to feel assured that the issue will be fixed.

I haven't seen that yet, but I hope to soon.

They have acknowledged both these problems and said they are being actively worked on.  So many times, officially and in response to posts in almost every single update thread. 

4 hours ago, (NSW)yantra said:

They have acknowledged both these problems and said they are being actively worked on.  So many times, officially and in response to posts in almost every single update thread. 

Then I'd missed it, and am much relieved to hear it. 🙂 Looking forward to building my first proper Amp.

14 hours ago, (NSW)yantra said:

Still actually S#&$ty behaviour on their part to ignore every single instance of people asking why Mag&Nova Prime got vaulted two weeks before the other platforms while at the same time having a bug that makes it really hard to actually farm these Prime parts (Axi relics not dropping from bounties in PoE, best bet was to run Marduk with a 4% chance to get the relics, that's about 2 hours for 1 relic if you take about 3 minutes to finish Marduk) instead of just buying them for money. That was the most infuriating thing to me because I thought DE cared about the community but that one right there was S#&$ty to not even acknowledge or explain why they did it this way. 

And I remember Rebecca mentioning on the Switch stream that only the option to buy them for real money was going away and then the next day a "hotfix" was pushed that removed those relics from the loottable.

i think hotfix or fortuna will all the fix do on friday they re actually worked on but that is all day friday per week they re actually do on friday the fix nothing on others days only they do message on friday that will be fortuna coming soon i have seen on stream warframe that he type on other stream they say pass not fail and warframe say now we must waiting that he talking with nintendo with test for complete but i have no idea they worked on it thus we wait on friday with talking about on devstream not prime stream thus on friday is devstream they want to talk for others guys for actually with switch and rebecca and warframe say they say pass and we waiting XD

Edited by (NSW)darthsidious

I don’t know if the issue I’m having has to do with connection to host or what not, but I’ve been noticing inconsistencies with seeking shuriken. 145% power strength and seeking shuriken mod maxed I am not stripping enemy armor (as client and host). 

For example I was playing hydron - Sedna, I performed shuriken on a lancer and trooper : I got slash and bleed procs but the armor (yellow bar) did not change, later in the same run I used shuriken on a Knox and it stripped his armor completely. 

Im very confused as to why this is happening, is it a bug? Is there some mechanic I’m not aware of with shuriken and ash? 

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, thank you!