The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Riven Mod Challenge 😓

Nempatriarch

Question

11 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, killerKronos23 said:

I got this challenge once best way is to take a sniper to the plains put the hush mod on and look for crows nests Tusk Ballistas are normaly in them. 

In my experience they are ALWAYS in there.... they are one of the biggest nuissances when im doing Bounties.  The only time I don't find them in the nest is in the Camp East from the gate.... For whatever reason these ballistas are ALWAYS next to the nest on the right sniping at me from the ground.

1 hour ago, Nempatriarch said:

LJYTs6w.jpg

I don't really have a clue how to do this. I haven't even find any Tusk Ballistas just laying around having a smoke on the plains. My only frames are Chroma, Oberon and Rhino

Any Ideas?

Go to POE with Loki and a sniper.

They are usually found in towers of camps

go invisible, jump there (although u can snipe from far away, but this is a guaranteed way for a headshot), so jump there to the tower next to her and shoot

Normally i go to the left, there is a camp then straight ahead

Leave POE and repeat if you can find find others (if you leave the count will remain)

8 hours ago, uxx0 said:

Get a sniper rifle or any strong hitscan weapon capable of oneshotting the enemies and snipe them from a longer distance. Even a Lato would work, as long as it can oneshot.

This actually worked and was way easier than i anticipated. Got my Vulkar Wraith with max Hush and it actually felt really cheap.

Thank you!!

Used an Itzal and a Rubico P on my end when I got that one.

Flying high with the Archwing helps, actually, since it prevents detection and lets you see really far.

Dual Skanas are worse than a single skana, actually, since Single at least has the Prisma variant. Sure, Carving Mantis goes there but Nami Skyla has equal riven strength making it quite sad.

Edited by Guest