Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sustain a 3,0 combo for 30 sec and the stalker attacks

(XBOX)Oussii

I had stalker show up during a random defebse I used to run for credits. I ended up mind controlling him with Nyx. The timer was super short but since he had stopped attacking me so I basically ignored him. What brought my attention back to him was I noticed the defense target taking chunks of damage (and I knew the in mission enemies couldn't do that) guess who it was? 

I failed a pretty mundane run because stalkers ai wigged out and he slammed the defense targer.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Oussii:

it was not hard, just run around and let blade storm do the work

Just use a fast combo melee with med to low damage (no slash or gas) and you'll need only 1-2 minutes the trick is not to oneshot the enemies. One of the combo timer mods can help too.

As for the Stalker: yeah, he always chooses the "wrong" situations... but thats kinda his job.

11 hours ago, bubbabenali said:

Just use a fast combo melee with med to low damage (no slash or gas) and you'll need only 1-2 minutes the trick is not to oneshot the enemies. One of the combo timer mods can help too.

As for the Stalker: yeah, he always chooses the "wrong" situations... but thats kinda his job.

i use machette with max combo for this type of challenge as it does not kill, and was hopefully waiting for the juggfernot to appear, as u can get it so fast with hi,. but instead my friend the stalker appeared.

Don't know why, but for the last week he visited me more than 10 times and he always end up dying

I guess he is too dumb to learn to stop, :XD

42 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

i use machette with max combo for this type of challenge as it does not kill, and was hopefully waiting for the juggfernot to appear, as u can get it so fast with hi,. but instead my friend the stalker appeared.

Don't know why, but for the last week he visited me more than 10 times and he always end up dying

I guess he is too dumb to learn to stop, :XD

Why so serious? 

1- go to kuva fortress 

2- find a turret (deactivated) 

3- smack it till you unlock the riven 

4- ??? 

5- Grofit

4 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

Why so serious? 

1- go to kuva fortress 

2- find a turret (deactivated) 

3- smack it till you unlock the riven 

4- ??? 

5- Grofit

Alternatively 

1. Do a hive mission

2. Find a hive

3. Without destroying tumors whack hive to your hearts content.

4. Also grofit

Edited by (XB1)Ubern00ber88
Grammar/spelling