The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's up with all the people extracting after 5 waves / 5 minutes ?

Elyann

3 hours ago, rune_me said:

Not really an issue any more since we're getting individual extraction. So now everyone can join whatever mission they like and stay for exactly as long as they like. No more convincing others to stay, or being stuck for 20 minutes longer than you wanted to. The issue is solved.

Well you are allowed to think that. What you think is rude is not really relevant to anyone else but you. Just as you didn't care that the person sitting at extraction thinks you're being rude for not letting him extract.

They're not going to stay if I'm there. Then you're going to leave with us.

True, but it is rude.

On ‎2019‎-‎02‎-‎10 at 5:37 PM, Rhaegar2k17 said:

There is a reason.

Hydron is the best place to level your arsenal. Maybe they just leveled their weapons and left cause there is nothing to do. I never go to hydron unless I want to level weapons so yeah this is why maybe u get leavers in all your runs.

Also talk to your teammates. Sometimes I level my weapons to 30 and I want to leave but if someone in my team asks if we want to go for more I will always accept and help them level their weapons even if I finished there. So yeah! Talk and tell them what you want to do, you will be surprised 🙂

That would be polite to do, but not many people do them, I mean they are on their right to do so, but it never ceases to piss me off, you are hindering everyone elses XP gain just cuz you wanted to get the last 2 levels, I mean if that's the case, and you are not gonna stay around for 20 waves, why not just solo it? or do Helene?

I'll explain to you why I often don't stay in endless void fissure missions beyond the first 5 minutes!

When I play endless void fissure missions, it usually means there was no capture/exterminate relic mission and that I'm trying to farm 2% items from relics. Farming 2% relics requires me to make relics radiant and I am usually void trace starved! So, once I've opened up a radiant void relic, I have two choices: I can play 10-15 minutes more of waves without relics or with intact relics, or I can go to the Void Relic machine and see if I can afford to make another one radiant or farm traces in a faster capture/exterminate mission. I usually do the latter! I do not usually have 4 radiant relics lined up to spend 20 minutes with you in endless relic missions. Sorry! If I get what I want in that first radiant relic, I might actually stick around!

You might say, "Well, play without a relic." Fair point, but I can leave and go find a Lith/Meso capture/exterminate mission and farm traces faster and with rewards (even if opening a trash relic). There is no reason for me to play with a different relic (I am Axi/Neo starved, new player) or without a relic for 15 minutes to farm traces! Keep in mind, I am only playing those endless relic missions if there is no other choice (particularly Neo)!

On the bright side for you, if I am not in a hurry and I see only endless missions, I just don't play and check back later!

Lastly, I hate Excavation/Survival missions outside of solo play because there is no way to extract early! I will never play these in a random public squad. Last time I did that, I was sweating in Mot while these 2 Octavias (I think) were basically cheesing with invisibility while I was killing and keeping survivability up. They insisted on 20 minutes. Twenty minutes of that... and I only wanted Corrupted Vor! I never play Mot public anymore! Luckily, I was OK with Revenant there (but I didn't know that at the time!).

On 2019-02-15 at 12:56 AM, Kaizal said:

That would be polite to do, but not many people do them, I mean they are on their right to do so, but it never ceases to piss me off, you are hindering everyone elses XP gain just cuz you wanted to get the last 2 levels, I mean if that's the case, and you are not gonna stay around for 20 waves, why not just solo it? or do Helene?

If you have a booster and are smart, you should be ranking up your weapons on Helena anyway. With a booster Hydron and Helena amounts to the same thing, you'll still get a weapon from 0 to 30 in 10 waves. But the difference using Helena instead is that not only do I get my weapons ranked, now I also have 400+ Orokin cells and never need to worry about running out.

3 hours ago, rune_me said:

If you have a booster and are smart, you should be ranking up your weapons on Helena anyway. With a booster Hydron and Helena amounts to the same thing, you'll still get a weapon from 0 to 30 in 10 waves. But the difference using Helena instead is that not only do I get my weapons ranked, now I also have 400+ Orokin cells and never need to worry about running out.

Yeah, insane cell drops there.