Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Signs You Play Warframe Too Much

(XBOX)RedShinigami83

On 2019-02-12 at 4:04 AM, FlusteredFerret said:

I actually had my first Warframe dream recently.

Well the details are a bit hazy now but I was definitely parkouring like a madman, shooting stuff and breaking open lockers. Can't remember if there was a reason for it, but it was a fun power trip. 

*checks into local clinic*

Hi everyone, I'm FlusteredFerret and I'm addicted to Warframe...

Yeah, I remember my first Warframe dream, the first one sticks with you. In mine, it was a seamless mash-up between real life places and stuff, and Orokin opulence. I remember being equally confused as to the logic of the storage locker and container placements in it as I sometimes am in-game. I mean, do we really have to stash the container in a microwave? As Orokin-y gold and flashy as the microwave was, it didn't make sense.

I was semi-lucid in that one. I couldn't control the dream, but  was well-aware it was one, and I enjoyed the heck out of it from the observer POV. Wall-climbing has never been more fun, lol.

I've had many since, including my husband being a wayward traitor Tenno marked for assassination for some reason (I got the job done) and a weird, but absolutely epic blend of Star Trek, Stargate and Warframe that somehow made complete sense in the dream. Made no sense at all after waking up, but I accept it made sense in some twisted way in dreamland because it was still awesome.