Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Wukong Rework For Now

1thurts

OK glad DE is going to do something on my favorite monkey boy. We all know that he deserves a rework, a good one. Here are the best reworks I can come up with:

Stats (Wukong is a god, he does not need much in his stats except energy):

Health 20

armor 0

shield 0

sprint speed 0.95

energy 150

Now, abilities (Wukong is a god, a god should be like a god in terms of abilities) 

Passive: Every enemy dies on seeing wukong

Ability 1 ----- Defy (energy cost: 0): upon death, wukong revives with 130% of the original health, regain 25% original energy as death bonus

Ability 2 ----- Defyou (energy cost: 50): cast Defy on allies, including defense/rescue operators and your fragile Helios, but you know what? Still you wont be able to scan a single heavy gunner bcs of your passive!

Ability 3 ----- Timeclipse (energy drain 1/s): Speed up everything in game by 20 times, so that you can finish your sortie defense within 1min, great synergy with defy and defyou, even better if you do not cast defyou on your friend's saryn.

Ability 4 ----- Farmore (energy drain 1/s):  Every enemy killed by your passive has x100 chance to drop loots/mods. Combine with other abilities and you'll never have to farm for more than 2min. welcome to the world where condition overload sells for 2p!

I think this way Wukong can be a very versatile frame and gain some popularity, and is still not overpower because I'll still prefer to use my lovely limbo to do spies. Any comments?

19 minutes ago, 1thurts said:

Ability 1 ----- Defy (energy cost: 0): upon death, wukong revives with 130% of the original health, regain 25% original energy as death bonus

regains 25% of original energy which is 0 😄 ?

other than that, sounds like a very reasonable buff to me >:D

Edited by ShardYT

6 minutes ago, ShardYT said:

regains 25% of original energy which is 0 😄 ?

other than that, sounds like a very reasonable buff to me >:D

I meant 25%*150=38 energy, but 0 probably will also work for me because I will not cast defyou on my saryn/mesa teammates.

Yeah I like this rework too. Cannot wait to see it happen soon 😄

5 minutes ago, 1thurts said:

I meant 25%*150=38 energy, but 0 probably will also work for me because I will not cast defyou on my saryn/mesa teammates.

Yeah I like this rework too. Cannot wait to see it happen soon 😄

Then make defyou cost 250 energy so that de thinks its more balanced 😂🤣