Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In need of a Valkyr Prime build

(PSN)AstralSaiyan

I'm a fan of my Valkyr mainly for its ability to not die when I block bullets with my face.  (Something I do a lot!)  So I ignored all advices and went as such :

1- hp+

2- armor+

3- MP+

4- skill effeciency+ and skill duration+

5- shield+ and shield regeneration+

So I'm hard to kill and when things are bad, I am ALWAYS able to pop Hysteria and refill my hp and clear the room.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Mudified said:

What do you want to do with your Valkyr ?

Typically, people either boost the skill #4 or #2.

But other options are also possible.

Give us an idea of what you want to do with it, it'll give us an idea of what you should look for.

Sorry I should have stated that. I am most likely only going o use Warcry and Hysteria. 

39 minutes ago, (PS4)MegaToxic said:

I currently do not have any forma on Valkyr Prime but along with no forma builds I would also like builds with forma so when I get them I will be set with builds. Thank you.

I like to think my eternal war build is pretty good. IMG_20190214_144226463_zpshsjpsxss.jpg

I could probably also push it even further with Umbral Intensify and Umbral vitality. But eh I don't play Valkyr at all really. Never had a problem with energy because of energize and zenurik. Plus I usually only pop her 4 when and if I'm about to die. (The glare is hiding and R3 arcane guardian)

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Hysteria build is probably what you should start out with, but once you're further into the game and have access to good Zaws and Condition Overload and Adaptation and other good stuff like that, I'd suggest switching to more of a Warcry oriented build. 

This one's 100% Warcry oriented. No guns, no Zenurik-fueled ability spamming nonsense, just a pure metal murder machine. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1638538694

This second one started out as a "hold my beer" kind of build, but as it turns out, grouping up enemies with Prolonged Paralysis is actually really good for a melee build. Just build for CO and gas damage and everything melts.  

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1638538586