Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

uniting with enemy factions to take down sentients

Ragingwasabi

how hype would it be if we had to work together with the corpus and grineer to defeat the sentients (esp that giant sentient space station)? is it just me?

it would make the sentients seem even more powerful, and theres something cool about uniting factions to fight a powerful common enemy

Edited by Ragingwasabi
  • Like 1

Would be interesting to see the factions put aside their animosity for each other in the face of a greater threat.

But I cant help but imagine there being no small amount of infighting and backstabbing between the factions even while the sentients attack in full force.

Edited by Nova73

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Ternili said:

It is as exaggerated as the alliance between the USSR and the United States to fight Germany

We collaborated with Alad V regarding Hunhow though. I have trouble seeing the remaining Queen accepting to fight on our side but we don't know what may happen if we get rid of her first.

What does "hype" even mean in this context?

On topic - sure, why not. Invasions already exist and work in pretty much the same way. If we ever get a proper Sentient faction that can populate an entire map (as opposed to all of three critters), then I don't see a problem with adding them to the Invasions pool.

il y a 51 minutes, Steel_Rook a dit :

What does "hype" even mean in this context?

On topic - sure, why not. Invasions already exist and work in pretty much the same way. If we ever get a proper Sentient faction that can populate an entire map (as opposed to all of three critters), then I don't see a problem with adding them to the Invasions pool.

More than that, a quest, the new war, with an alliance between all the peoples of the Origin system against the Sentient

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)Ternili said:

More than that, a quest, the new war, with an alliance between all the peoples of the Origin system against the Sentient

yeap, definitely not as an invasion. it needs to be a main story quest. a 1 time thing, other wise the feeling would be ruined

Edited by Ragingwasabi