Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Quests Have Driven Me Insane

BlissJuice

Dear DE, please be creative instead of putting me through almost nothing but the Index so I can get Nidus. Out of everything in my ~600 hours of playtime, this is the only grind that I cannot stand. I want Cephalon Sark to die forever because his voice is half what drove me off.

Here is how to finish, kill enemies to collect enough points for banking, then go close to banking point and stay there, protect point that enemies dont bank points, just kill them dont pick more points after kill (i suggest to use Arca Plasmor toxin + magnetic). Then payattention on timer, before 10 second of the end, bank your points and enjoy. U need 3 rounds to complete quest, and is not hard, just u need to think better with your head what to do.

Cheers!

Wow, thanks for saving me the trouble of getting Nidus. To me, not worth that BS-level of unnecessary insane grinding for that frame. No thanks, next.

Was doing the quest up until it said "Index" and like "hahahahaha nope"

Been putting it off, was going to do it until I read someone here say "defection missions" to farm his parts. Yeah, forget that mess.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, (XB1)GameNerd300 said:

Wait, I thought it was defection when he first came out. I don't really remember what mission type his parts were in I guess lol.

Defection mission is for Harrow System, Nidus is in Infested Salvage since Defection mission didn't exist when Nidus came out.

Not gonna blame you for mixing them up, though. Both of those can be a pain to grind if you don't like the mission.

• Like 1

On 2019-02-25 at 8:34 AM, AvPCelticPredator said:

Here is how to finish, kill enemies to collect enough points for banking, then go close to banking point and stay there, protect point that enemies dont bank points, just kill them dont pick more points after kill (i suggest to use Arca Plasmor toxin + magnetic). Then payattention on timer, before 10 second of the end, bank your points and enjoy. U need 3 rounds to complete quest, and is not hard, just u need to think better with your head what to do.

Cheers!

I know how to complete it it was just extremely frustrating to do so. I do the Index all the time, it's just having to do it all in a row that often with stupid conditions like "winning within a margin of 10" that drove me insane.

• Like 1

I dont get it, i didnt without any problem, is fast to finish and calling it "grind" when you have to grind almost EVERY other thing in the game. Is even faster than getting the beacons from the ambulas or the points on Sedna to farm Saryn. 

Doing index is too easy if you have enough time spent in the game, at least this quest actually is asking you to do somethig you normally wont do. Is a change, and when you had spent a lot of time into the game, any change is good (but ofc i wont repat the mission only to "change" gameplay a while). 

Also, calling names into the company isnt a good way to start a message if you really want them to take care of the thing. 

Yeah I actually had to luck up what the quest was (cause I dont remember it to be a grind) and when I did I dont see anything in it even resemble a grind, index was done on first try (maybe a 2nd but it takes only a few minutes anyway so) and solo infested salvage is also pretty quick.

On 2019-02-26 at 10:47 AM, Gamma745 said:

Defection mission is for Harrow System, Nidus is in Infested Salvage since Defection mission didn't exist when Nidus came out.

Not gonna blame you for mixing them up, though. Both of those can be a pain to grind if you don't like the mission.

I definitely mixed them up LMAO! Those missions bored the piss outta me, and most of the time I was matched up with people that were difficult to work with. In the end, I ended up just buying Harrow.