Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really? You Took Out Mutagensamples?

TwoCrabs

no mutagen samples except in the effing Derelicts???
my pc can barely run those and I have to go there now to get the new dojo weapons?
WHY? by he love of lotus  WHY DE?
What the firetruck is wrong with you guis lately, I RARELY complain at all about your game, even after 750h+ of playtimem BUT THIS? NO.
this is uneccaptable, please just let them drop in the normal solarsystem again

love, PootisMaine :<

Edited by PootisMaine

They don't drop in Jupiter or anywhere else now, they just changed those blue ones there to Fieldron, etc. I've been farming Jupiter, etc for nav pieces and all of the blue "puck" pickups gave me random "rare" mats that were NOT mutagens Mainly Fieldron and Detonite Ampules.

Honestly, these should NOT be dependent on where you are farming, but it should be dependent on WHAT you are fighting.

If you fight Grinner, you get Detonite Samples

If you fight Corpus, you get Fieldron Samples

If you fight Infested, you get Mutagen Samples

Simple and Intuitive.

This is TERRIBLE. D: I didn't notice this until this morning. Why couldn't you have gotten rid of nano spores, devs? Only can get nano spores in the derelicts. I'd get behind that S#&$.

I donated 500 of my mutagen samples (now I have roughly 170) to my clan for researching one of the weapons, and I was like "it's cool, I'll go farm for more if I need them, we need to make this happen!" aaaaaand now I regret my decisions. Didn't know mutagen samples were wiped off the face of the UNIVERSE.

I guess I'm more upset than normal because of this update. But man. Warframe was my go-to game.

Edited by Bebeness

This is TERRIBLE. D: I didn't notice this until this morning. Why couldn't you have gotten rid of nano spores, devs? Only can get nano spores in the derelicts. I'd get behind that S#&$.

I donated 500 of my mutagen samples (now I have roughly 170) to my clan for researching one of the weapons, and I was like "it's cool, I'll go farm for more if I need them, we need to make this happen!" aaaaaand now I regret my decisions. Didn't know mutagen samples were wiped off the face of the UNIVERSE.

I guess I'm more upset than normal because of this update. But man. Warframe was my go-to game.

ha ha same, i started all the clan research for my clan because "eh it's kind of a lot of mutagen but i'll get plenty more from cyath and xini later" but nope, now i've got about 150 total and according to some? the derelict doesn't even DROP resources presently, which means new mutagen samples DO NOT EXIST except from the market for plat. hahaha okay cool, brb i need to find a bridge to go jump off of

this is lame i like many other people donated mine to the new weapon research only to discover that you took them off of the star chart >< I guess the people who kept there samples will be able to enjoy the new weapons and people like myself who made it possible for the rest of our clan mates to make the weapon are screwed

Honestly, these should NOT be dependent on where you are farming, but it should be dependent on WHAT you are fighting.

If you fight Grinner, you get Detonite Samples

If you fight Corpus, you get Fieldron Samples

If you fight Infested, you get Mutagen Samples

Simple and Intuitive.

you sir, will eat so many +1's that you get obese. 

eat. them.

why u need mutagen samples :p so far the only use i know of is clan research and you can just get ur clan members to research it if its still unfinished
because some people don't leech the entire game and actually play it from time to time. you know, putting in a tiny bit of effort?
Edited by taiiat

It literally does not make sense that Fieldron drops in Jupiter/Eris now...

1). All you fight in Jupiter/Eris is Infested. Every single mission, unless Corpus happens to spawn as a cross-faction event.

2). There were plenty of places to get Fieldron already -- Mutagen Sample was already the rarest.

3). Dojo items require much more Mutagen Masses than anything else now.

So why the *bleeep* would you nerf Mutagen Samples?

DE, I'm scratching my head in bewilderment with this one. Could you at least explain it to us why you made this change?

total FUBAR gang.

Poorly thought out - if thought out -

I trust it was a major oversight and will be fixed.

You get 2-3 mutagen samples per derelict run -

It takes 3 normal runs to get nav comp for one derelict key

total about eight or nine runs to get a single mutagen mass (face palm)

works out to about 80 runs just to research let alone procure the djinn,

some poor pooch somewhere is limping badly

Edited by Asynaptic2

I'm not really disagreeing with you here, but there's this magical thing called Derelict Defense.

You should look it up sometime.

This man speaks truth, I fish 7-10 per defense runs. Lockers and containers can be abused for maximum gain.

Also, I am starting to believe the change was made to make players play the Derelict set, and hopefully get all those players to test the map to iron out the bugs. 

Just like they did a survival event. It wasn't 24 hours maps just for our pretty eyes, they were there to make players test the same map extensively. 

... That's my conspiracy theory anyway.