Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need to fix right now

You have to fix plague kripath melee in mission any fortuna amp doing no damage when taken down eidolon hunt i was not surprise warframe and de not trying there Best to understand to fix the issues  im 100%  consurn people are leaving warframe because of enemy disappear the mission  enemy never spawn in mission  half of these were pissed about warframe because everything never fix  trusted me i know  about people are leaving warframe because of issues never fix right  up to the start all of people are completely  worthy spending more rivin mod 3K platuime  any rivin mod people selling in trade chat go ahead look at it if you not believe me alot people selling high price any rivin mod  for plat  pissed of gold digger for plat 

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno have to fix plague kripath melee in mission any fortuna amp doing no damage when taken down eidolon hunt i was not surprise warframe and de not trying there Best to understand to fix the issues  im 100%  consurn people are leaving warframe because of enemy disappear the mission  enemy never spawn in mission  half of these were pissed about warframe because everything never fix  trusted me i know  about people are leaving warframe because of issues never fix right  up to the start all of people are completely  worthy spending more rivin mod 3K platuime  any rivin mod people selling in trade chat go ahead look at it if you not believe me alot people selling high price any rivin mod  for plat  pissed of gold digger for plat. But I, (PS4)maximino1999, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Edited by nms.