Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Survival

MagicMan3K

Given that Archwing in its core is  still a touchy subject and that DE is trying to introduce Archwing into player's "daily lives" more and more, in a very sly way, by blurring the lines, I very much doubt that a direct development to the original archwing modes will come so soon. They are still paving the way for that to happen trough reworks, sharkwing, skywing, atmosphere archguns, railjack, etc.

I do like it, and I'll always say it. "Of course it sucks if you don't have it potatoe'd and forma'd, just like mostly any other piece of gear would suck the same way if you did not invest in it".

• Like 1

Sadly I don't expect any changes to Archwing missions until Railjack drops, hell Railjack may change things so dramatically that Archwing missions may be a thing of the past.

Now if SOONtm would just get here so we could see how the changes pan out...

I would like to see archwing survival, along with archwing rework, specifically controls and better warframe integration into the archwing (like aura and exilus slots affecting archwing, or percentage of warframe stats are added to the archwing).

2 hours ago, Warfoxzero said:

I would like to see archwing survival, along with archwing rework, specifically controls and better warframe integration into the archwing (like aura and exilus slots affecting archwing, or percentage of warframe stats are added to the archwing).

Auras already work in Archwing. Stats affected Archwing in the beginning and this was pretty universally rejected by the players and DE changed it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-03-11 at 6:57 PM, (NSW)Shilvio said:

The premise of spores in the air doesn't really apply to archwing which takes place in an open area (plains or outer space) You'd have to think of a reason for life support. I really enjoy archwing when it's not cramped.

That was the joke actually. Kinda funny everyone thought I was serious.

However, a survival-esk type mission (w/o spores) would be nice. It'd really powerhouse those crappy weapons/wings.