Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the pet following the operator constantly screwing up spy missions

Sharkgoblin

i was doing those bounties for the weekly nightwave challenge, the last mission was about retrieving data nad the bonus was about not triggering alarms. for me that is not a problem but since the stupid cat now follows my operator (which i use for spy mission because of void mode)  when i got into the vault the cat has been seen by the drone and i lost the bonus, which is just bullS#&$. any pet turns invisible when loki/ivara/ash/octavia turn invisible why when i use void mode with my operator the cat do not turn invisible. its very frustrating

I've had this issue too. Doing a bounty in Vallis where you had to do the mini spy and my moa decided to get aggressive. A simple fix would be to have the moa remain with the Warframe and not follow the Operator.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

i was doing those bounties for the weekly nightwave challenge

Protip: Spam Phase 2 of Profit Taker. You can finish all 8 Bounties within half an hour max.

As for your pet problem: I guess you are too slow then or trying the wrong approach. I solely did Bounties with Mesa either on PoE and on Vallis and I have never had this issue of being seen before I hacked the Spy parts

On one hand, I'd like pets to sit by the warframe when I go into operator, on the other hand, it's very likely said pet will get murdered by a roaming enemy if that happens. Imo, when doing spy runs just use a sentinel.

• 3 weeks later...