Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

where does the trade tax even go?

GrimAtrament

It goes towards the food and care of all the kubrows and kavats that players consign to the lotus.

On a serious note, it exists as a preventative measure to prevent players (and more specifically, platinum farmers/resellers) from creating large quantities of accounts to use as platinum mules (this activity violates the EULA and has legal ramifications).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Letter13 said:

It goes towards the food and care of all the kubrows and kavats that players consign to the lotus.

I cri every time I think about my kubrow little girl. Oh Puppy, you are in a better place now.

As many posts as you have on the forums, you should be at a point in the game where you have credits coming out of every orifice most of the time, or at least the ability to restock in a short amount of time. Also like Letter13 said, in conjunction with the MR2 requirement for trading to keep down the number of crap accounts for potential scammers.

On 2019-03-13 at 4:00 PM, hazerddex said:

is it just to rob people of credits? at lest have it go to somthing useful. as a  clan leader i check the treasurey but nothings even there. let us set clan tax to 0 or make it do somthing useful like add to somthing in the game.

It's a credit sink. DE wants it so all players will ALWAYS need credits for something or another.