Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming dual energy color and Chroma

BETAOPTICS

Hello there Tenno!

Excuse my ignorance if this thread has already been made, I did some digging but wasn't able to find a thread of this topic. So I am a bit late bird to the upcoming feature of dual energy color featured in the developer livestream #125. It made me wonder how the upcoming feature might affect Chroma. For those of you who do not know, Chroma has a passive where his chosen energy color defines the base elemental alignment from heat, cold, toxin and shock. When we are able to use two of any colors in combination, how will this influence Chroma functionally? Will it remain as it has been, or is there a chance we might be getting a slight change to him a lot of players have wished for quite some time, the ability to change alignment on fly in the mission. How will he work with the new upcoming feature? Please post your answers, knowledge or specultion below. Also source to the referred developer livestream #125 below, you can find the feature at timestamps 00:10:10-00:12:55 and 00:23:38-00:24:00. 

It can go in 3 different ways.
1. It will do absolutely nothing, just vanity thing. Probably most likely to happen
2. It will allow Chroma to use combined elements to create new effect, like viral breath.
3. It will allow Chroma to have two buffs at once and of course it won't solve non-white color popularity, just everyone will use Ice and Fire for extra tankiness.

Probably just base it off Energy Channel 1.  While having the ability to combine elements would be nice, you'd need to come up with six new buffs for Elemental Ward, unless using two different Energy colors would give you both, but at 75% the power vs. if you just used a single element of either instead.