Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR Test makes you lose confidence about the game

Duckhard

Really this thing need to be deleted from the game causing me heated this precious game to much, today i was practice MR 17 then make the test and hit the orb 1 one second left and just fail the mission, i feel pissed off, really this thing was made me left the game year ago and now i thinking to left the game again really i feell very bad, i stuck at MR 12, 16  almost a year because those despicable test, make me angry, stuck, felt of confidence about the game really this need to be deleted! those test showing nothing about the ingame and gameplay.

How do you think that MR27 became that way .. it aint easy . i feel you on that .. but 

Delete an important system isnt the thing ..

Training , Training  and more Training 

in that way you could succeed after

Take diffrent warframes waepons etc .. everything that feels good for the test

Iam not realy sure what mission type it is .. stealth .. timed orbs .. before iam getting to conclussion on that .. 

I do train before i rank up .. I know myself and need to adapt constantly .. but in the end iam MR26 underway to 27 like the most of us

Today I leveled my last k-drive and I can take the MR27 test now. I thought I trained it a week ago as a "chase the objectives while they fill up" test, but apparently I trained the wrong test. Today, when I tried to qualify for it I realized that it was a test to gather 100 points and deliver them to the objective area. I went with my rhino prepared to chase stuff around but was shredded to pieces and ended up losing the test due to my surprise. Am I mad? Nope, now I know what it is about, already practiced with 2m left to spare, and I know that I'll pass it tomorrow. 

So, who's in charge? You or the game?

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx

51 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

So...you can’t get gud or get the right tool for the job so you ask for complete removal? 

Seem about right now of days. In real life it's called lawsuits.

Personally I don't see the issue, there is soo many frames to pick. Every test focuses on one aspect of the game. Hell, MR26 is follow a capture point around. Do you know how stupid easy that is with limbo. Wave to all your friends from the void hahaha

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

Today I leveled my last k-drive and I can take the MR27 test now. I thought I trained it a week ago as a "chase the objectives while they fill up" test, but apparently I trained the wrong test. Today, when I tried to qualify for it I realized that it wasa test to gather 100 points and deliver them to the objective are. I went with my rhino prepared to chase stuff around but was shredded to pieces and ended up losing the test due to my surprise. Am I mad? Nope, now I know what it is about, already practiced with 2m left to spare, and I know that I'll pass it tomorrow. 

So, who's in charge? You or the game?

They changed it a week or two ago. Don't think it was available until that change. I looked at the test as well and it was a dup of MR26 (something in the 20s...)

Edited by Zelmen

2 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

They changed it a week or two ago. Don't think it was available then that change. I looked at the test as well and it was a dup of MR26

Oh I see. That explains why I faced a different (and repeated) challenge when I practiced. Thank you for the info! 🙂

I failed the MR17 test too despite having practiced until I got it right. Was I mad? Nah. I just waited the additional day, refined my tactics/gear and just aced. 

Nova with all the movement speed mods possible, fast weapon with long reach and mostly focusing on the clocks. That's what I did.