Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty NPC on the plains?

TheMusicInTheVoid

Question

Is there a bounty NPC directly on the Plains of Eidolon, as there is one near the elevator for Fortuna in the Orb Vallis?

I can't find one anywhere, yet yesterday, after a bounty, without going back to Cetus, some party member started a new bounty directly. I'd like to understand where/how. No mark on the map either.

Also, weeks ago (I think before Nightwave started) I saw a... machine(?) on the plains, in front of the door to Cetus (about 50 m from it), sort of a white egg or orb, I think, floating and about half the size of a person. I remember it prompting to press the interact button upon getting close, but doing it had no effect. After that day, I never saw it again. I supposed it was sort of a test for starting bounties from the plains, but now that I saw someone start them, I don't see that thing, nor anything or anyone else.

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, TheMusicInTheVoid said:

Is there a bounty NPC directly on the Plains of Eidolon, as there is one near the elevator for Fortuna in the Orb Vallis?

I can't find one anywhere, yet yesterday, after a bounty, without going back to Cetus, some party member started a new bounty directly. I'd like to understand where/how. No mark on the map either.

Also, weeks ago (I think before Nightwave started) I saw a... machine(?) on the plains, in front of the door to Cetus (about 50 m from it), sort of a white egg or orb, I think, floating and about half the size of a person. I remember it prompting to press the interact button upon getting close, but doing it had no effect. After that day, I never saw it again. I supposed it was sort of a test for starting bounties from the plains, but now that I saw someone start them, I don't see that thing, nor anything or anyone else.

when you enter the plains, head right, there is a small grineer shack over there that has a radio in it

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Kiwinator34 said:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "warframe poe bounty giver map"

I found this, not sure what T1-T5, and the red one mean but....

T1-T5 is the bounty tiers. The blue shack will let you pick any of the 5 bounties. The red shacks will either let you repeat the last bounty you did (example if you did a tier 4 bounty you have the option to repeat it) or pick the tier 1 bounty.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

T1-T5 is the bounty tiers. The blue shack will let you pick any of the 5 bounties. The red shacks will either let you repeat the last bounty you did (example if you did a tier 4 bounty you have the option to repeat it) or pick the tier 1 bounty.

AH so If you plan on farming Revenant parts, or specific relics, or any rewards you should go to these tents.