Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yo Stradavar Prime so ugly ...

ComeInChosenOne

OP, if you want to farm some rep, you can have a like...

Warframe is full of ugly things anyways. Soma Prime, Akstilleto Prime, Hildryn, all grineer the list goes on and on.

12 minutes ago, ComeInChonseOne said:

And yeah, there's lots of ugly stuff in warframe but a crooked barrel is (among others) is a new lo... level.

It's a crooked barrel CASING.

The barrel inside can still be straight if the diameter is considerably less than the width of the casing outside.

6 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

OP, if you want to farm some rep, you can have a like...

Warframe is full of ugly things anyways. Soma Prime, Akstilleto Prime, Hildryn, all grineer the list goes on and on.

grineer armor is cute, thanks.

3 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

It's a crooked barrel CASING.

The barrel inside can still be straight if the diameter is considerably less than the width of the casing outside.

Yup! That's it! Fixed! It's now up there with the best of 'em! 10/10 I'm now convinced! I'll name my 1st incubated Stradavor Priem!

Mine's still building, but from the art on the blueprint it looks like a few random strokes with a calligraphy pen.

But then, I usually can't even see my gun through all the special effects. I pull the trigger, there's a noise, lots of lights, someone else gets all the kills...typical Warframe.

2 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Mine's still building, but from the art on the blueprint it looks like a few random strokes with a calligraphy pen.

But then, I usually can't even see my gun through all the special effects. I pull the trigger, there's a noise, lots of lights, someone else gets all the kills...typical Warframe.

Usually some1 with a nice riven.