Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stradavar Prime Gimmick Suggestion

Duality52

After reading the description of the Stradavar Prime, the lack of a gimmick is a bit disappointing.

Between measured staccato and staggering crescendo, Stradavar Prime never fails to call down a devastating finale.

The Stradavar Prime could have Equinox's Metamorphosis, where swapping into a different firing mode gives a temporary buff.

A staccato in musical terms is related to shortening the length of a note/rhythm or it's in a way out of place. This can fit as a buff for switching into the semi-auto mode, where the shots can stun the enemies for the impact of the shots. 

A crescendo is to "gradually get louder", where a buff for the automatic mode can gradually increase in damage, firing speed, and noise to mimic a crescendo.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

I find the description too weird to not indicate an already present gimmick, issue is we have no idea still what the heck they got going. I'd be surprised if there was nothing at all currently beyond the punchthrough in altfire honestly, as all previous Prime weapons have had something going on.

And yes, at first I thought as well and expected something similar for the automode, but rereading it now it talks about "staggering" Crescendo, so it'd be weird for Auto to simply get more damage instead of the stagger.

I'd wait a bit to see what people find out about this Prime Access, it's taking strangely longer than usual to find out what the gimmicks are.

I’ve been testing the Stradavar Prime a lot. There’s no special gimmick whatsoever. It’s also infuriating to note that semi-auto uses 2 ammo per shot to deal damage with barely no gimmick to compensate.

I mean, sure, peeps have approached to me about the Panthera’s auto-fire consuming two ammo per 1 shot fired but... it’s the Panthera and it shoots sawblades. What does Stradavar Prime have for semi-auto? A pea shooter!

I dunno man. This Prime Access’ weapons have been extremely underwhelming.