Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capturing Vallis Bases shifts the "bounty zone"

Duality52

As of the Plains Remaster from Thursday, capturing a base then starting a bounty from there will shift the "bounty zone".

To clarify, the bounties were usually located in the Enrichment Labs, the Grow Site, and the area within the two locations. This means that the outer borders of the Vallis were unused in bounties.

As of now, for example, I managed to do a Spy Bounty in the Temple of Grofit when I started a bounty from the Temple Fabrication. It feels nice to fight in the outer edges of the Vallis rather than seeing Enrichment Labs for who knows how many times.

12 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

It feels nice to fight in the outer edges of the Vallis rather than seeing Enrichment Labs for who knows how many times.

I agree. maybe it's because I've ran through the Enrichment labs 1000 times (goddamn Atmo Systems...) but I find the outskirts of the Vallis have more interesting places: the Pearl, the Dig Site, the Temple of Profit, that big-a$$ toppled Orokin Tower.. Spaceport would be great too, but not enough enemies there for the size of the place.