Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Thumpers very unfun to solo since they tend to disappear randomly mid fight.

OmgItsHongxD

My experience so far is it happens generally on the west side of the map. From what I see on the subreddit, I'm not the only one to experience this issue. Very disheartening to whittle a target down to roughly 25% health and then just have it completely disappear from the plane of existence. Has happened to me five times now. Just wanted to farm the new weapon blueprint.

It's a flaw in the programming code. I'm sure they will fix it soon because this is new content with Steve so excited about the tank. He will be pissed to know it ain't working properly in the public build.

Had this happen too, was doing two-man stuff at the time, so far every single doma, a total of 5 has despawned on us at random times, some around 25%, some a fraction of health left, some we only got the first leg down. We managed to kill 2 bulls, but a 3rd despawned, though that one could be due to nighttime arriving as Squeaky (the Teralyst) spawned just that moment, but honestly they should not just poof at the coming of nighttime if they're in combat if that's the case. So far 5 of 5 domas has just despawned for no reason, that's very frustrating, especially since they're a bit of a nuisance so you kinda have to deal with them or leave the area, but since they'll despawn on you anyway that's a lot of time and ammunition poured into nothing.

• 2 weeks later...