Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbral Forma

A.S.S.E.L.O.F.

first thing first. this is only my opinion, don't take it as an example

a few days ago i got the umbral forma and i was hyped, honestly but after the hipe and euphoria is gone i just realized my fear, it isn't enough

this is the problem, we grinded so long the nightwave events but we require more than one, at least 2 (3 for warframe with "heavy mod") for me it isn't a great prize, i didn't like it a i hope they whould give more than 1 at time 

i decided to waste it like this: https://imgur.com/fyWL3AB

this post don't want to be a load of hate i really love this game, started playing 3 years ago and i won't stop, xoxo

Well this is only season one. It was supposed to be a cool thing for the first season I guess. They will probably give more out later.

At least put it on something useful though, I don't get what point you are trying to make by wasting it on excal umbra.

People are so funny since they saw they can get one umbral forma. Those endless debates "what will be the best to use it on" like their whole warframe universe will turn upside down. And i'm like....there will be more anyway so i put it where i feel like and that's it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯  so easy to just not overthink simple things 

On 2019-04-11 at 4:10 AM, A.S.S.E.L.O.F. said:

first thing first. this is only my opinion, don't take it as an example

a few days ago i got the umbral forma and i was hyped, honestly but after the hipe and euphoria is gone i just realized my fear, it isn't enough

this is the problem, we grinded so long the nightwave events but we require more than one, at least 2 (3 for warframe with "heavy mod") for me it isn't a great prize, i didn't like it a i hope they whould give more than 1 at time 

i decided to waste it like this: https://imgur.com/fyWL3AB

this post don't want to be a load of hate i really love this game, started playing 3 years ago and i won't stop, xoxo

It’s not enough.... so you wasted it?

Oh boy. Screw being a developer for this community man >.<

1 Umbral forma is perfectly fine to blow the power creep out of proportion for one frame.

This is just as bad and less funny than the guy that tried to forma an aura slot.

...Or the guy that tried to forma an Exilus

...Or the guy who put it on a Sentinel

...Or the guy who put it on an Archwing

...Or the guy with the K-drive

...Or... you get how it goes, this went old last week when the 1st wave of 30s began.

Edited by Ver1dian