Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are we not supposed to get the event rewards?

Rhyandra

If we should, then fracture sealing is bugged in that sense. I can get diluted thermia but none of the sealed fractures rewards. I was just too lazy to do it when it first came out and I'm just really confused why I am not getting points.

Just realized.. completely wrong section. My bad.

Edited by Karu-QW
  • Like 1

vor 42 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Can you send a screenshot of your landing-craft progress list (i.e the big checklist on nav) once you've done some fractures?

Currently doing another (supposedly long) run. Will make a screenshot and post it here if it doesn't give me any points again

2 minutes ago, Karu-QW said:

It should just be total over many runs.

Edit: In the original event 4 fractures (1 successful thermia) gives 7 points. So you should have gained at least 28 points from the run. Is that accurate?

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Karu-QW:

Yeah.. so it's bugged. I remember getting the sigil between two runs but I seriously have the worst memory. 

doesnt look bugged to me. You got 4 thermia which means 4 full canisters. Each worth 7 fractures. Thos 28 in this run. plus 24 you had before makes 52. Seems right to me.

vor 57 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

It looks you read the in-game inbox that had the rewards attached, did you not get them?

I did get the rewards. The 52 thermia fracture run worked. After that I did a single fracture with 3 canisters and that seemed to count too. But all runs before that didn't.

(First I thought it was bugged after the 17~ fracture run, didn't think too much about it. But then I did another one with 22~ points and both of these didn't give me any points. But now it seems to work...)

Edited by Karu-QW

41 minutes ago, Karu-QW said:

The 52 thermia fracture run worked.

But you haven't actually done a single 52-fracture run, at the time of that screenshot you've done 52 fractures total.  The end-mission screen always lists your total ever done for some silly reason.  I did a single-canister run yesterday, so 4 fractures on one canister which gives a 3-fracture bonus, so it counts as a 7-fracture run.  I had 100 total done from when the Buried Debts event was active, and got 7 points doing my run yesterday.  My end-mission screen listed 107.  It was definitely not a 107 fracture run.