Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

suggestion for the orbiter and the new pet system

(PSN)Mirishi949

will see that as tenno I was talking to my warframes sincerely I felt uneasy to travel in a ship that apart from the functions of his creation and radio survivalism and honestly from that I have seen it boring and seen grinner pollution however I admire to see its adaptability for live on asteroids or the corpus with mobile laboratories that are always moving and I wonder if we could attach a charging system to the orbiter with a mini greenhouse system to grow and play with our pets and a place to sleep eat and all that a tenno can do not only if not with friends since the fourth staff does not have much space and that name is big

robot wtf GIF

1. Don't need to use every single tag. It's not a PSA or megathread, they should be admin only but the forum software can't lock their use. And what I can gather, it's generally all console idea anyway so no point in adding them all.

2. Sentences. And re-read those sentences. If English is not your first language, try the sub forums in your language.

3. There is a fan concepts sub forum as well. 

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/89-fan-concepts/

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Firetempest said:

robot wtf GIF

1. Don't need to use every single tag. It's not a PSA or megathread, they should be admin only but the forum software can't lock their use. And what I can gather, it's generally all console idea anyway so no point in adding them all.

2. Sentences. And re-read those sentences. If English is not your first language, try the sub forums in your language.

3. There is a fan concepts sub forum as well. 

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/89-fan-concepts/

For some reason I have never seen that GIF. I’ve just spent longer than I should watching it and laughing. Thank you for that 👍🏻

OP - read Firetempest’s advice.