Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, when are you making conclave only augments / rewards available to regular gameplay?

Gawizard

This applies to every other reward but since Mirage does not have an augment for her 4 while shes one of the older frames.
unknown.png
More control over my 4 would be nice, or a completely new augment would also be nice.
Also, id love to use the Celestia Syandana if I ever had access to it. Admit it, Conclave is dead. Locking really good items behind it when it takes me somewhere between a half an hour to a full hour to find a game is cruel.

unknown.png

An easy and managable fix would be to take it out of the conclave and bring it in the next nightwave season, have it light up for every weekly you complete.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Are you asking for items only obtainable in conclave to be useful outside of conclave?  If do, people being forced to participate in conclave to have all gameplay based options open to them would be a bad idea.

im asking for item to make them useful and obtainable outside of conclave.

14 hours ago, Gawizard said:

This applies to every other reward but since Mirage does not have an augment for her 4 while shes one of the older frames.
unknown.png
More control over my 4 would be nice, or a completely new augment would also be nice.

It would be neat, same for others like Atlas' Rumbled or even some weapon specific augments like double/triple/final tap.

14 hours ago, Gawizard said:

Also, id love to use the Celestia Syandana if I ever had access to it. Admit it, Conclave is dead. Locking really good items behind it when it takes me somewhere between a half an hour to a full hour to find a game is cruel.

unknown.png

An easy and managable fix would be to take it out of the conclave and bring it in the next nightwave season, have it light up for every weekly you complete.

I've been consistently getting matches during the week, so i really doubt that the "conclave is ded" sentence holds any weight other than being a meme that people try to use as an argument. 

Also, Nora refrains from giving us conclave related tasks and doesn't let us progress in them through conclave (kills, elemental kills, headshots, etc simply don't count) just because of reasons, so suddenly adding a syandana sporting the conclave logo and shows your support to warframe's PvP doesn't make any sense, specially since the only purpose of this suggestion is to trivialize already existing content and creates an empty reward slot for its owners.

Perhaps a nightwave syandana that looks different but works similar to celestia would be a much better approach.

Edited by Stormdragon
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Stormdragon said:

I've been consistently getting matches during the week, so i really doubt that the "conclave is ded" sentence holds any weight other than being a meme that people try to use as an argument

May be its region based, since yesterday i que'd for 30 mins and got nothin. So from my perspective i can see it being dead

Just now, Gawizard said:

May be its region based, since yesterday i que'd for 30 mins and got nothin. So from my perspective i can see it being dead

A fragmented small population is just part of the issue but you can be sure there are more, some of them created by players and some other that DE has refused to address for a really long time. 

Btw, may i ask what's the region in which you're trying to play?

• Like 5

They should be available outside of conclave;  By those who do conclave selling them to those who don't,  same as every other augment limited to a syndicate.

The syandanas are another story,  they don't need to be sellable, and they shouldn't be available elsewhere.   People who do conclave deserve it,  those who do not do conclave simply don't,  coming from someone who hasn't ever even entered it once and generally hates PVP games.

So as long as the Conclave mods do not directly interfere with the droprate of normal PvE loot, I don't see why not.

Being able to collect Conclave stuff from time to time would help increase the game mode's visibility. Also, being able to "passively grind" for PvP stuff could encourage PvE purists since they don't have to start from scratch if they want to get started.