Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Blueprint

2 hours ago, (XB1)RevenantRequiem said:

They got rid of bait blueprints in favor of just straight up buying the baits for standing like in Fortuna. Its dumb imo.

Thanks for reply. Yeah seems stupid to me was looking forward to make those baits and so one as I enjoy the fishing in the game. Being at Mr 10 buying the baits gets pretty expensive in the end if I want to always have a handfull at hand (least 20)

2 hours ago, (PS4)Shieldmaiden83 said:

I am confused, I bought Norg Bait Blueprints and Pharoma, but both are MIA in my foundry. Did I miss some info or something ?

Just to add here. When they did this on PC, everyone that had the bait blueprints got to keep them. I assume consoles would be the same. I do not know when you made the purchases though.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Shieldmaiden83 said:

No need to buy all the time the dye one.

Oxylus. So worth it... You'll never make the dye again.

And I agree. I prefer the blueprints to the one-up purchases. I guess DE just wants to give players a reason to keep running bounties even when players are done with PoE and/or Fortuna. As if Nightwave "Complete 8 Bounties in PoE/Fortuna" wasn't enough of a reason...

Thank god DE removed that craft-ception.
I enjoy fishing, but the focus farm required in order to get Glapid bait was ridiculous.
Fishing in specified location/time to get fish to craft bait, for another fish at a specified location/time for another bait, for another fish...ugh.

Edited by Ver1dian

6 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

I enjoy fishing, but the focus farm required in order to get Glapid bait was ridiculous.

I am fairly certain there was never any focus farm to get Glappid Bait. Regardless, your post is completely irrelevant to this thread. The topic is "where did OP's BP go"?

I would like to have the option for both. I have a reasonable amount of all the fish parts now, so I would rather use them than the standing I might need for something else. What would be so bad about having the option to buy made bait, and (at a higher cost) the blueprint to make the bait?

• I prefer crafting the bait. Many people have said this.
  • Others prefer buying the bait. 

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I am fairly certain there was never any focus farm to get Glappid Bait. Regardless, your post is completely irrelevant to this thread. The topic is "where did OP's BP go"?

I would like to have the option for both. I have a reasonable amount of all the fish parts now, so I would rather use them than the standing I might need for something else. What would be so bad about having the option to buy made bait, and (at a higher cost) the blueprint to make the bait?

• I prefer crafting the bait. Many people have said this.
  • Others prefer buying the bait. 

It required focused as in concentrated farming of certain fish at certain times multiple times, for a consumable that couldn't guarantee any definite outcome.
Maybe I worded myself poorly, it was more of an acceptance of the new, rather than denial of the old, but I see how that came out.

I wouldn't mind if this was an alternative, rather than a replacement, won't change a thing for me but if others enjoy it, great.
I've kept the BPs myself, but I doubt DE will make them available again, since they tried to equalize Cetus and Fortuna rep.

17 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

Thank god DE removed that craft-ception.
Fishing in specified location/time to get fish to craft bait, for another fish at a specified location/time for another bait, for another fish...ugh.

Craft-caption? Once you got fishing after a bit you needn't worry so much. Ya'll are overblowing the crafting requirements. I'd much rather craft my bait then pay for it.