Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need an bystander NPC who can comment on a fashion frame.

--Q--WaffleZ

Yup, as the topic says, I think we could use some bystander NPCs who can express their opinion about your fashion frame.

Each NPC factions may comment on your warframe color differently and they might recognize some piece of your attachment.

Also, add some new lines to Ordis would be nice too.

Digging the idea, lets expand a little, I like this.

So how about if these NPCS take a personal capture pic you give them to display to other players to file through & maybe vote on so that at the end of the month one player gets a platinum bonus & they're choice of 1 prize, color pallet, Non tennogen cosmetic, or even a unique syndana awarded for that specific purpose, with a new one every month, something that stands out & rewards a player for their creativity, I know it would spark issues with money spenders, but you could always have tiers, lookalike contests, I got a Valkyr thats a dead ringer for Zero suit samus & even a Nekros that pulls off Samus in her power suit, a joker oberon using a mire that looks like a giant smile pulsing gas clouds & the grineer burstfire rifle that if colored right looks just like a joker fish from the old late 90s batman cartoon & none of those cost 1 single plat to build short of reactors.

Could be great fun & an interesting diversion & catering to a VEHEMENT base as anyone from the switch side with the tennogen fun will tell you exists.