Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hate this week's Nightwave missions.

TheGreenFellow

- "Gilded": What if I've already built and gilded all of the modular things already? Why would I want to invest the considerable time, reputation, and resources to make another just for this, just for 3k Nightwave reputation - the same reward I get for just 3 Nightmare missions? Dislike.

- 40 waves of Defense? AND 60 minute survival/kuva survival? What the hell? Why? I already hate Defense as it is when it's just 5 or 10 waves, why make me sit for a full 40 freakin' waves? That's well over an hour or two innit? Come on. Oh, and I have to make sure to have a friend/clanmate and needle them into suffering with me? Seriously, guys?

Normally I'd just ignore this week's nightwave missions, but apparently Nightwave isn't actually going to be around forever and if I don't get this program's rewards, I miss out and that's that?

Top that with the absolute lousiness of The Wolf and now I'm wishing we just had old alerts back. Ugh.

• Like 1

Yup, pretty horrible. The people who made these tedious challenges should rethink their whole decisions. This is just disgusting design.

I am telling you that none of the devs would play their game for over 3 months because of the ridiculous grind. It's getting way too bad.

Edited by Karu-QW
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

NW will be going for an unspecific amount of time. Just series 1 will end mid May. Then we get series 2 with another Subtitle

Right, and when Series 1 ends, you no longer can get Series 1 rewards. That's what I meant, sorry for being unclear.

My issue with the 60minute / 40 round goals is that I don't trust the game to last that long without crashing. It stupid but on switch (NSW) I'm not going to invest that much time worried that it'll crash. I can't solo them either, so if the other player crashes/dc's that's double the risk. 

Same reason I gave up on exploiter orb, I'm afraid the switch just can't handle this game. Yes it's phenomenal and Panic Button should be applauded, but when the main difficulty of the game is it crashing - that's a broken product. And then you give us 60 minute team mission goals. Yeah. Right. Not good enough. Either fix it, or remove the need to play for more than 10 minutes between crashes and disconnects. 

Edited by (NSW)Mycroft
Spelling and adding final thought

Had my whole 50mins+ run ruined by my friend trying to pick up the Kuva capsule but it activated the life support instead. It isn't even his fault why the fuk does it activate life support that's half a metre away, when the kuva capsule is RIGHT UNDER HIS FEET.

Did you really expect them after giving us two "easy" weeks to completely roll over and let the whole season play out that smoothly? Really? You should know better...

That crumpy dude in the smallest and darkest basement office who dreamed up all those nightmare chores really hates warframe players... with a passion. Of course he got loose again before the season ends. Dont you watch any horror movies? It always plays out this way...

Same. One of them could be okay but it's like, all the 5k point missions are just a huge waste of time. That's not difficulty, it's just boring and I don't wanna spend 3-4 hours just to get more points. I'm kinda worried about this kind of things cos I'm starting to feel like DE doesn't really respect our time and is just giving us huge time sinks so it feels like "more content".