Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

DERebecca, I want to personally come out and say THANK YOU for the recent LiveStream stuff you did.  I know it must be very difficult to go up to your employers/bosses and tell them that type of stuff.  You have a great deal of courage and tenacity that I admire.  You're way too good for those DE schlubs and would excel in an environment like at Google or Valve.

If you do decide to stay, do please let the devs know just how much thin ice they're sitting on.

Edited by Xenrax

DERebecca, I want to personally come out and say THANK YOU for the recent LiveStream stuff you did.  I know it must be very difficult to go up to your employers/bosses and tell them that type of stuff.  You have a great deal of courage and tenacity that I admire.  You're way too good for those DE schlubs and would excel in an environment like at Google or Valve.

If you do decide to stay, do please let the devs know just how much thin ice they're sitting on.

Gotta agree here, also, I have a .................... er ...............................

I won a Saints Row 3 competition a while back, they sent me a ...................................large purple comedy melee weapon, you can have it if you need something to keep them in check.