Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the update.

So is anyone else bothered that the credits they receive from tower missions has lowered? I remember going to T3 missions and getting 70,900. Now I get 26,900.

People complained about having too many credits and nothing to do with them so they "fixed" it most likely.

Still nothing about Mutagen Samples being "fixed".

DE, I are disappoint.

This cant be a bug, given the planets drop fielderon now, thus meaning someone would have had to go and specifically change the code/drop table on this, as there is no chance of Fielderon droping otherwise.

Also the new affinity bars dont work they are always on 95%.  They are also far to small to realy get any idea.

Edited by Loswaith

This cant be a bug, given the planets drop fielderon now, thus meaning someone would have had to go and specifically change the code/drop table on this, as there is no chance of Fielderon droping otherwise.

A guy contacted support about it, and the reply said it was a bug.

EDIT:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/108361-mutagen-samples-being-derelict-only-was-not-a-cool-move/#entry1255771

Edited by Brimir

aiming and toggle sprint still broken , UI is all over the place.

one time i can use it normally then i do some stuff in the arsenal window and the whole UI just goes bonkers.

planets loosing names , star chart disappearing entirely  , mouse clicks stop working on everything.

fix that .....

Perhaps they can make mutagen samples drop in greater quantities than 1 in the derelict area? Or perhaps, similar to resource alerts, give players a chance at being rewarded a nice amount of mutagen samples as a mission reward for non-assassination derelict missions?

Fix for Alerts not properly appearing in Game UI. :) ,  for me  this is very annoying problem of all other.

And Please put button:Exit to Windows ,also become annoying  to click twice for exit :) , just  not see the point of logout and exit when the password must be entered of every start of the game.

How about fixing that nasty bug where enemies get stuck randomly in rooms around the pod at Defenses? Isn't his important enough to fix?

I'm just asking because I KNOW that this bug is already well known and that support must already be spammed with this issue.

Edited by MediumRange

No no no, don't. Don't you dare said those words.

"It's beta" reasoning is a bitc.

That's why DE ALWAYS get through troubles just fine, and &!$$es off people while they're at it.

Using "this is beta" reason is like saying you're innocent of murder because you're living on the Matrix.

It's stupid, ridiculous, and just plain idiotic and lazy.

Warframe IS still in Beta, but there's no reason for them to NOT having playtesters. NO REASON.

Ask the community, AND for F***'s sake, LISTEN TO THEM!

Ask players who ACTUALLY realize the problems, knicks and knacks of this game to test unreleased content.

Hell, saying that "this is beta we can't blame the devs" is not justifying their fault, it just giving out how fucktarderd they are.

I mean, really.

IF in Beta the game already this troublesome. What about when it's released? It'll be pile and pile of needless S#&$-content and rubbish behind unopenable blast doors.

I Completely agree. 

They are using the word beta to hide there shoddy code behind.  someone should send them a book on business models and coding for dummies.  

might improve there patches.