Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long is this game?

(XBOX)Pugs Xbox

Question

My friend does not believe me when I tell him how long this game is.

He will take your words for it. How many HOURS does it take to get EVERYTHING, just to make it even longer, lets assume we are soloing a dojo and all research (ghost clan though). All weapons, solo ghost clan full research, all warframes, all planets and all nodes, all skins, all glyphs, all bobbleheads, etc. LMAO here we go

On 2019-04-30 at 1:21 PM, YazMatazO said:

Just to point out how pointless it really is to get everything ...

Because there's always something else to get. There's always new stuff. 

Presently at 5961 hours in game with about a third of that actually in missions shooting stuff in the face (there's a lot of administrative stuff that needs doing and there's the falling asleep in front of the monitor thing). 

There are still a variety of things I haven't gotten around to doing yet and/or putting real time into. There's always something else to do. 

On 2019-04-30 at 7:08 PM, bl1te said:

don't forget about 1000-days login reward Lodestar Armor set. Soo, at least 1000 days.

I agree with this. Assuming every single cosmetic, 1000 days is the minimum. Do note it's 1000 real life days you log in, not in-game hours you play.

I will say completing the current main story line is at about 100-150 hours to The War Within, add about 10-25 hours to Chimera Prologue. Assuming you play to reach the end and less casually.

With only casual play, I will say about 300 hours to The Second Dream, add another 100 hours to Chimera Prologue. This is only main quests.

Play to get everything (not including login rewards): I will say about 1000-2000 hours, 3000 to never if you count conclave exclusive because barely anyone play conclave these days.

Including mastering everything you have: 4000-5000 hours and growing.

I'm just assuming. and I recommand playing casually.

Edited by FrostedMike

On 2019-04-29 at 6:00 PM, (XB1)Pugs Xbox said:

My friend does not believe me when I tell him how long this game is.

He will take your words for it. How many HOURS does it take to get EVERYTHING, just to make it even longer, lets assume we are soloing a dojo and all research (ghost clan though). All weapons, solo ghost clan full research, all warframes, all planets and all nodes, all skins, all glyphs, all bobbleheads, etc. LMAO here we go

I have nearly 2000hrs played,  just hit MR27 but still need zylok both plague zaws and 2 amps plus a log-in reward weapon so basically this game is for life lol

No interaction with people and zero duplicate items or anything along those lines..

A while, maybe some-odd hundreds of hours. You could probably spend 150-200 and knock out the main content of the game and farm most things yourself. If you do it wrong it could be ten times that. If you use no assistance from players (trading specifically), and don't purchase anything, it's a different story but not all-around impossible. On the final, tail-end of it with literally no interaction, it's probably very dark ahead in the 500-1000+ hour range depending on your consumption of content / what goals you set outside of that 'campaign' styled storyplay or majority/completionist-type of content.

You could spend ten times that farting around though. In missions, specifically.

On 2019-05-01 at 7:04 AM, (XB1)Pugs Xbox said:

not including mods lmao too far
but a riven for every gun would be cool

there's a hard cap on the riven limit that is smaller than the currently available roster of guns so this is impossible