The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need more zaws and kitguns

(XBOX)Umbra Howl

Well for awhile I been thinking plains of eidolon and fortuna needs some new weapon ideas so my list of new zaws and kitguns below.

-Dual swords

-Dual daggers

-Whips 

-Sparring

-Fists

-Whip blades

-Tonfa

-Sword and Shield

-Throwing melee/glaive

-Nunchaku

-Warfans

-Claws

-Hybrids

For gunblades you have craft a kitgun and zaw 

Kitguns 

-Dual secondary

-Shotgun secondary

-Single shot secondary

-Pistol launcher

-Shotguns

-Rifle

-Snipers

-Spearguns

-launchers

Spread the word about the kitguns/zaws idea.I want  more customize weapons and build good weapons riven or no riven doesn't matter what.

I complete understand if people agree or disagree with this idea it's fine.

You know what would be cool? If instead of crafting actual dual/akimbo weapons, we were able to take ANY sword-based Zaw and any OTHER sword-based Zaw and had the access to a blueprint that allows you to combine their stats?

Same for kitguns! You can take a Rattleguts chamber, and a Catchmoon chamber kitgun, and stick them together as one akimbo weapon.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Same for kitguns! You can take a Rattleguts chamber, and a Catchmoon chamber kitgun, and stick them together as one akimbo weapon.

How would this even work though? One is semi-auto, and the other is full-auto. It would be like dual-wielding a Lex and Furis.

Spoiler

The last link is to a comment I made with a link to a post made about the same issue in April of 2018. <--Odd sentence but... yeah

Edited by 7.T.

On 2019-04-30 at 2:14 AM, OmegaZero said:

How would this even work though? One is semi-auto, and the other is full-auto. It would be like dual-wielding a Lex and Furis.

Maybe something like primary fire for the weapon in the left and secondary fire for the one in your right hand. But you can only combine weapons without alternative fire mode of cause.