Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.1 (+hotfixes)

22 minutes ago, (PS4)ScarletDevil02 said:

Has anyone else had their game Crash and say corrupted data and then had to delete it and then reinstall it this happened twice when I was helping Clem

usually, the corrupt data message is just your settings file getting corrupted.  You can delete the save file.  It should save you from having to download the whole game again.

May 10th, 2019: Hotfix #1 

The Wolf is on the prowl, Dreamers -- and we know exactly where he and his Fugitives are lurking. 

Fight the Wolf in two Tactical Alerts starting today at 2:15 PM ET for a limited time:

Changes:

• Reduced The Wolf of Saturn Six’s tankiness.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Creator Mod tooltip appearing as a filepath.

On 2019-05-07 at 6:53 AM, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

I hate to be that guy, but the skirt on the new Ivara skin is having some issues.

Her left skirt flap is sticking to the inside of her leg, and the back of the skirt is interacting weirdly with her butt's hitbox.

Didn’t know her butt had a hit box, lol... the clipping on her leg is due to the sweat. So it gets stuck to her leg. On a serious note. I do agree with her skirt being buggy with the sticking.

On 2019-05-08 at 9:06 AM, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Well then perhaps if DE said that then people would be more understanding but the lack of transparency is too annoying.

If de were more transparent with contract obligations, problems or payment issues. Then the artist(s) and companies involved that probably want to remain anonymous because they’re making profit off tennogen designs. I’m sure each contract has its own privacy terms. If an artist, company or both couldn’t settle with a price for a tennogen that is really popular in sales on PC. Then the artist or company could terminate due to breach of contract because DE said that the reason why a few skins got held back is negotiating deals are going on atm. The artist(s) that made the tennogen will probably get formus and lots of pms demanding answers on why they won’t release the console version designs. I honestly don’t care that they withheld a few cool skins. Soon free transfers are opening up. If you and a group are upset and tired of not getting that fashion item. I’d just switch to PC. After all this game is the longest free beta on almost all platforms ever. If you want transparency from DE. Have you tried contacting them on information that you would like to know? Have you read terms & conditions, policy and agreements word for word? Anyways, I understand the frustration but there is no sense in getting upset over something you have no control over. If anything, why don’t you download the tennogen app? Create your own and have it sent in? It’s pretty easy to do but takes a long time to do. Most of my designs are using skins from multiple frames/items and removing items while adding them. 

Could you look into fixing and getting rid of bugs in the Plains of Eidolon? Some are small, silly and fix themselves, but most of the time you can't get it to go back to normal without leaving the plains or even having to close out the entire application. There is also still so much lag, and I know the issue is not on my end, I have a wifi connection extender plugged in right next to my set-up. Hope I'm not the only one with these problems and just sounding like an idiot.

Also have an issue where when I delete read messages from my inbox they're still there the next time I check it.

This is prolly the wrong place but, i'm hitting anything ballpark as i go through the (many) various possible forums with a few ideas;

Hey, can we get a few different range camera angles and maybe some other cam options too? Right now it's over either shoulder but that's it. And no first person; can't see S#&$ half the time in archwing quests and even normal everywhere missions if u back up to a wall. Make a button combo (like hitting L3+R3 or something) that causes the d-pad to switch to camera select mode. Then set d-pad config like this: 
up = first person, over shoulder close/mid/far/very far cycle 
other three inputs i'm sure you'll come up with something for or make them open for further gamer customization. 
Food for thought, thanks for reading it. -Optix

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-05-07 at 11:53 AM, (PS4)DaOneNibblonian said:
  1. Will there be a specific node to fight the sentient Wolf or is it still RNG on top of RNG? Just asking because being a long time player I've been at the mercy of RNJesus for my entire Tenno Lifespan. When you took out the keys and replaced them with relics, I cringed but accepted it, I just have terrible luck. I have no problem killing the wolf just would like to be able to grind his drops more efficiently with more consistency seeing as how he can spawn on wave 2 or wave 20 of a defense. Stalker will usually spawn within the first 5 waves or first five minutes of a mission. Can we get an update so that the wolf follows some similar guidelines?
  • IMO i think the wolf should have other acceptable reasons to revive in less practical ways along with other unique loot, and emblems that are traditional, the hammer and blueprints i seen are not total targets of most players, which makes me think its incomplete formula for this event's charactercaliber, it might be a good idea to allow the wolf to carry OTHER inventions and weapons to use with the new warframes and tenno items with might make nightwave more interesting replay, honestly he also needs more armor and maybe a archwing to make him a proper boss against expert group of players, the hammer weapon could be aquired automatically with the quest before the confrontation with a slot or some aughments that hint players at modifying the hammer and other equivalent rewards. 
  • heading in this direction of enhancing bosses and enemies and traditionally basic warframes might carry new enhancements, and replay might get exciting, where losing normally would cost the player a life point, there could be some revvive rules and players can get teleported or respawn in a WEAK state with some other ideas floating for abilities for knockdown to be used as a powerful mechanic while waiting for team mates or choosing to get-up automatically with NEW special abilities or sacrificing energy and resources instead of loosing LP,
  • aaughmenting the braton would be good for the basic entry weapons in the game to gain some luster they should have new features added and maybe melee modes or stances, seing the  kunai has no passive or alternating attacks compared to their melee counter parts and twin daggers they deserve a mode change, and players could pick them up or use them during reload of other weapons as a maybe passive ninja weapon until the bow and shields are modiified.
  • want for the soldier enemies to receive fish and keys for locked treasure chests/box: more fish
  • ,  the wolf should have hidden caches in other planets that are sound to aquire in the eidolon areas and fortuna ideally easy to open while otherwise some require keys and unlocking decode.pin/password with a set of large resources/samples of k-drive/archwing schematics, relics with mods/bundles added to the missions rewards to enhance
  • in the future, the radio & foundry aren't as good as it could potentially be, have the rewards for nightwave
  • also feature cetus and fortuna incentives, should include pets weapons, mods, items/enhance.
  • Maybe the enemies can carry PVP and lunaro toys, and parts for constructing or upgrading the ship segments.
  •  reloading weapons should be interesting
  • enemies should carry their own set of tricks so they aren't always default, eat pizza and have their melee attacks aughmented, theres room for knife throws, team attacks, a running tackle and sprinting to stun players, being iddle should mean that their shields are at full power and drones cameras should be scaning for players and this way they can work on refining or reading instead of dying 1shot, they should pose a level of defense to counter the incoming VFX & finishers, fights should last, theres no reason why the enemies should die at all, have them get knocked down, use dodging, escaping and other features until they can at least call for back up, unless the player manages to deplete their shields whole, the same goes for alarms and turrets they are not perfectly fine, players can easily shoot them and that should trigger the alarms and robots nearby so the architechts can prepare larger enemies with more shields, it doesnt have to be bursa, but it can be other reasonable enemies just like resident evil the grineer could have use for the infested gunner or archwing weapons against the tenno who constantly invade, die, and steal from them everyday, this would just mean that the loot and level of threat increases the rewards found in each of the planets with new enemies and types of resources,
  • the jugeranought should never fight alone, it should have a large pose of sisters and melee effective distractions, flies, acide AOE and come in 3-5 or a 6 pack, its body could be made of ruby or something shiny so players want to uncover the loot, maybe some blades and weapons can be stuck on him from previous winnings so players can find relics and ammo from parts that break off.
  • players escaping = higher thread sward + rewarding extraction point, good loot regardless of winning or loosing.
  • player participation = loot, doest require defeating enemies.
  • loot and mechanics: if they were to include wall use and deflection of bullets, players should have to get close. and when the shields break items fly out covered in acid with this timer the players can focus on reloading and stunnung the beasts, explosive barrels are all over the map and other turrets should be destructible or useful as pseudo archwing, should consume energy to carry heavy weapons and temporary gear found in lockers should be scanned as blueprints and mods.
  •  so you can shoot with ice bullets / pick ups could contain different ammo types,  
  • 1 titanium shot, 2 ice bullets, 3 arrows, these can degrade over time or be made into resources, loot, cash, or traded with other players. to take care of excesive pickups ammunition and loot found in the map should be recycleble not just worth selling, we have a foundry in the ship that lacks new features.
  • to give players the full radiation experience all enemies should by default deal radiation damage with all shots, etc.
  • and learn how to properly advoid or use pickups accuratle,
  • Aughment shops should house some customization that will stack with mods and offer a temporary or platinum way to modify weapons like blacksmiths in RPG games with limitations, and particular to these items that counter and should be added to enemies and further rental aughmentations. end of edit.but look at this >, or  added to the loot, ammunitions reserves makes little sense if all theres is to collect is standard bullets with no enhancements, destiny 1 & destiny 2 have kinetic, void, and solar damage types, we have a few original, but not enough combinations that make me feel good about my load out, +100 toxic should really do something else compared to 50 or other mods especially if its aquired temporarily or watever. I also like it if enemies had more detriments and enfeeblements that affected tenno/warframes shields and health corresponding to enhance the mid-game and plains, theres not much use for SHADE or using areas with shadows or water in these areas this should stand for something interesting for players and enemies as well, they should have different loot in accordance to where they are in the map that could be generic or rare items and temporary melee or reload enhancers for bullet jumping and aiming should be dominated by the games and planets landscapes until at least a set of challenges are added to the zones, collecting items is not going to be enough reward reasons for entering cetus or doing bounties, even with the factions the relays should have their own progressions for players to invest in schools or new warframes outside of the dojo and market aspect, lunaro and pvp are in the darker areas of the game, the ship hasn't any actual advertisements or announcer and many of the rewards are outdated, 

Allocate a small faction of rentals for Cetus and each relay, ship, for players to test and rent weapons to use in fortuna and open plains and missions in the future with platinum or credits substitute of resources and voucherpasses, am not sure how you want to do it, but this could mean that players who use rentals could be faced with some limitations on modding until they purchase or wateverfun ways you want to do this, but the players just get bored of cetus and fortuna unlockables being difficult to obtain, at least set up all the basic warframes so that they are in cetus for rent, the dojos have something expensive going on, but theres no way for players to tests a warframe before buying it or trying out weapons exclusively which might hinder the experience of new players who come from other fps games and rpgs that might have other assets, but cetus and relays can bebecome a place to tests and buy new weapons with new skins and mods, Presets should be essential to mission success so each player can benefit, 

mag > excalibur > bolt are generic warframes avaliable from the start and are great to have in the ship with some requirements, rental or preset aggrement to allow players to look into the options for unlocking tehm or buying them, say a hint at another planet for a particular part, fomorian locks, and other features for each weapon to get a special riven or modification to keep braton and paris interesting, with this blacksmith or rental idea the ship and cetus as well as fortuna and customizable shops become more interesting, the lunaro and pvp sport will become useful as ways to raise capital for rentals, trading, and bounties, so you can announce them over radio with some percentage of bonuses or enhancements, unlockables, skins, and exclusives, much of the wares are outdated in the factions and cetus needs new assets and people beyond tenno, maybe more animals and warm things, the eidolon should have another mate, and reasons for basic players to fight it for gathering parts or learning mechanics, night - time its too akward in the plains of eidolon, breakables and farming./fishing is not completely rewarding and risky, adequate music and loot is called for, also cephalon nodes should have a body or feature so they aren't static, our caches occilate, new features are required for assets and resources in order for warframe to be interesting, the basic weapons and warframes especially really uninteresting until later mods, bolt does have a need for a remakek he only shots a lightning bolt and no particular saving points to mention right now i would like to have more charge attacks on his abilities, and a special weapon to connect to the warframe or archwing components to use to keep up with the competiting runner up.

Archived