Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Return the wolf as a raid/bossfight?

Yaroslav770

While the wolf is annoying to fight in starchart missions, I liked his introduction and, honestly, being just a bullet sponge doesn't do him justice. I'd personally like to see the wolf with his own node as a full blown, lvl 100+ bossfight with multiple phases. Perhaps with wolf sledge + components blueprint and wolf of saturn six cosmetics from nightwave on the drop table? What are your thoughts on this?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)OriginalEquinox said:

Says everyone who already farmed/bought his hammer..

I have only gotten one part.

But because I have been listening to the devs rather than screaming my head off with an endless tirade of complaints I know that his spawn frequency will increase with time and therefore I will be able to get his hammer.

Also he is not going away after nightwave so its not like its some exclusive reward.

Same reason I am not freaking out about getting the ephemera's.

Ill get them eventually. I have patience.

Try having some patience.

Edited by SteelOverseer666

2 minutes ago, SteelOverseer666 said:

But because I have been listening to the devs rather than screaming my head off with an endless tirade of complaints I know that his spawn frequency will increase with time and therefore I will be able to get his hammer.

And it will almost certainly decrease after his season in nightwave is over.

Just saying.

2 hours ago, SteelOverseer666 said:

I have only gotten one part.

Also he is not going away for good.

Same reason I am not freaking out about getting the ephemera's.

Ill get them eventually. I have patience.

Try having some patience.

It's not about just getting the sledge, it's an eh weapon to be honest. To me it's just sad that so much character development will be reduced to just a beacon boss that everyone will forget about in a few months. Also an opportunity to satisfy the endgame itch a lot of people have.

you don't like Enemies that are immune to Game Mechanics and are just bullet sponges.
but then you want a Lv100 Boss.

hmm. make up your mind?

the Wolf could just be immune to less Game Mechanics, doesn't need to be put in a box room split away from the rest of the game for that.
(yes, i prefer Wolf as an Assassin, even if many of the types of Endgame content can't get Assassins, sigh)

Yes, there is a big difference between difficulty and a gear check. (The wolf is definitely the latter, he doesn't do any significant damage so all you need is a rad weapon and patience. In the OP I was trying to describe something more akin to an MMO boss, which would fit warframe well IMO.

Edited by Yaroslav770
spelling