The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saturn Six Mask Fashion

Giancka

a77bd51a6b.jpg

Spoiler

111 runs on hard and "I honestly lost count after 300"-runs on easy...no mask for me.
Maybe next time. You know. When he will normally just spawn somewhere in a mission. That will happen very often too, right? right? ;A;

(that joke aside: I really liked the tac-alert and got a lot of Wolfhammer-sets and tempo royal mods and even nitain from him^^' So it wasn't a waste of time.

Have fun fashionframing around! 😄❤️ 
Cheers
~Fabpsi

Since it's a Hood, and has to be 'up' to show the mask, it basically removes any and all ear, eye and brow accessories. While that does save on customisation... it also leaves a lot of empty space where I would usually have movement or hair-pieces.

Your best bet is to go for your usual fashion, but change your hair for something that doesn't clip through it. A lot of the styles just make it look... weird... So as long as you're happy with colours... do what you want ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-05-14 at 12:53 AM, Fabpsi said:

a77bd51a6b.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

111 runs on hard and "I honestly lost count after 300"-runs on easy...no mask for me.
Maybe next time. You know. When he will normally just spawn somewhere in a mission. That will happen very often too, right? right? ;A;

(that joke aside: I really liked the tac-alert and got a lot of Wolfhammer-sets and tempo royal mods and even nitain from him^^' So it wasn't a waste of time.

Have fun fashionframing around! 😄❤️ 
Cheers
~Fabpsi

I'll repost this for the meme