Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's all blurry

TheRealHuszoa

1 minute ago, AtkaHUszar said:

It didn't work 😕 but thanks ❤️

Depth of field maybe? The weird colouration on the left looks kind of like a DoF thing.

I can't remember if WF has a "defaults" option for graphics and I'm at work (shhh, don't tell my boss I'm on the forums!)

The only way I could somewhat replicate what you see is by turning on Motion Blur and enabling Dynamic Resolution and setting the slider as low as possible. So, disable both settings and it should look fine.

Motion Blur adds a weird out-of-focus effect even in a stationary scene and Dynamic Resolution automatically lowers the render resolution of the game to improve performance (ex: if you're running at 1080p, it might render down to 720p and stretch it to 1080p to avoid bad framerates). This only affects game objects, so elements like the UI are unaffected, hence why your text looks clear and crisp.

If you experience low framerates by turning off Dynamic Resolution, then you should turn down other settings until it runs better. Textures, shadows, anti-aliasing, Runtime Tessellation, Volumetric Lighting, High Shader Quality, Geometry Detail, and particle effects quality will have the biggest effects on performance.

Edited by Ailith

44 minutes ago, Ailith said:

The only way I could somewhat replicate what you see is by turning on Motion Blur and enabling Dynamic Resolution and setting the slider as low as possible. So, disable both settings and it should look fine.

Motion Blur adds a weird out-of-focus effect even in a stationary scene and Dynamic Resolution automatically lowers the render resolution of the game to improve performance (ex: if you're running at 1080p, it might render down to 720p and stretch it to 1080p to avoid bad framerates). This only affects game objects, so elements like the UI are unaffected, hence why your text looks clear and crisp.

If you experience low framerates by turning off Dynamic Resolution, then you should turn down other settings until it runs better. Textures, shadows, anti-aliasing, Runtime Tessellation, Volumetric Lighting, High Shader Quality, Geometry Detail, and particle effects quality will have the biggest effects on performance.

It's all good now thanks 😄❤️ I'm just wondering how didn't this happen back in the past. My PC is a Radium XT Reactor, and i don't think i should get 25 FPS on teh highest graphycs quality, idk, thanks again ❤️

45 minutes ago, AtkaHUszar said:

Radium XT Reactor

After researching what the heckie that is, I found out that it's a Hungary prebuilt PC with a Geforce 1070, an i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz core frequency, and with 16GB DDR4 RAM on a Samsung Evo 970 SSD. 

In case anyone was wondering.

13 minutes ago, Ced23Ric said:

After researching what the heckie that is, I found out that it's a Hungary prebuilt PC with a Geforce 1070, an i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz core frequency, and with 16GB DDR4 RAM on a Samsung Evo 970 SSD. 

In case anyone was wondering.

Nah, it's actually a Hungarian backyard nuclear reactor. You know, like the one the Nuclear Boy Scout built before the authorities shut it down for... obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, AtkaHUszar said:

It's all good now thanks 😄❤️ I'm just wondering how didn't this happen back in the past. My PC is a Radium XT Reactor, and i don't think i should get 25 FPS on teh highest graphycs quality, idk, thanks again ❤️

Dynamic Resolution és a Depth of Field nem grafika javító beállítások, hanem kiegészítők. Dinamikus felbontással tudod levenni a játék erőforrás igényeit, ha gyenge a géped, a Depth of Field pedig csak egy focus effeket utánoz. Abban az esetben, ha még van valami problémád akkor küldj nekem egy screenshotot a display beállításokról és ránézek, hátha látok valamit ami nem normális.

Ha DirectX12-m van 11 vagy 10 helyett az bezavarhat?

60288316_1306017722908037_7224038582741160350135_750518435343671_540502283655944

2 hours ago, S3EK3R said:

Dynamic Resolution és a Depth of Field nem grafika javító beállítások, hanem kiegészítők. Dinamikus felbontással tudod levenni a játék erőforrás igényeit, ha gyenge a géped, a Depth of Field pedig csak egy focus effeket utánoz. Abban az esetben, ha még van valami problémád akkor küldj nekem egy screenshotot a display beállításokról és ránézek, hátha látok valamit ami nem normális.

60349484_2657876024287174_79883200888496

Edited by AtkaHUszar
I haven't finished lol