Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gram Hybrid Build question

(XBOX)Camin

Question

So my favorite build so far has been a viral/Crit/slash hybrid, I know it’s not the best but I enjoy it. I’ve always ran the 2 60/60 mods but wanted to try swapping out virulent scourge for primes fever strike, when I do that all the stats shoot up but the status drops from 83% to 64%. I really enjoy watching all the process and feel like 64% is really high but o don’t know enough to say if it’s worth it or not. Just wanted to hear what others think. Appreciate any feedback!

6 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Keep it and if you have the feeling the first build was better switch back

I’ve been doing that but I’ve been having a hard time gaging it. So was just trying to see if people have had similar situations

12 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Have you considered finding build on site that is made for builds?

Catch: https://overframe.gg/items/arsenal/1442/gram-prime/

I’ve looked around at sites and builds and have seen some with both so was just trying to get some opinions. Plus my build is centered around my riven and with no 2 Rivens the same it’s hard to go off other people’s builds 

You don't need that much viral damage, it will skew your proc probability too much towards viral, you only need enough to make sure the proc stays up, Slash procs will be your main source of damage, that combined with the loss of the status chance will hurt the weapon overall.

Edited by rapt0rman

2 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

You don't need that much viral damage, it will skew your proc probability too much towards viral, you only need enough to make sure the proc stays up, Slash procs will be your main source of damage, that combined with the loss of the status chance will hurt the weapon overall.

I really appreciate the response, I was actually worried about this myself but wasn’t sure! This is exactly the kind of response I was hoping for!!!