Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration: Y U NO KUVA?

What's with the absence of Kuva Rewards in Arbitration?

Hardest built in game mode right?

Generally designed for players with some time in the game right?  You have to have completed the star map to open it up.

So where's the Kuva?  

Can we swap one if noth both of the Sculptures for a Kuva reward?

There's just so many ways to get Endo nowadays, but so few for Kuva and this is the highest tier game mode...stands to reason if the players are in Arbitration, they have been in Sorties, prolly have some rivens, which need Kuva.

So....next update?  

The Kuva is available in Kuva Fortress and nearby planets.

Want Kuva ? Do Kuva missions.

Want Credits ? Do Index.

Want Endo ? Do Arbitrations.

Want vaulted relics ? Do Void missions.

Stop asking to have everything put inside one game mode. That'll never happen.

12 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Because why would people bother with Kuva Survival or Siphons if it was?

500ish-1000ish kuva really isn't anything and that's all I'm asking for ...how much Kuva can you make in Kuvival in 10mins with no booster?  Then make the Rotation A reward less than that so that it makes sense, scale it for rotation B and C, rinse and repeat.

It just doesn't make sense to me hat the highest tier game mode doesn't offer Kuva.  I'm not asking for for a dumpster truck full of the stuff (wouldn't hurt though!).

Kuva is a reward for Sorties, which is no where near as time in game consuming to open up as Arbitration...there's a consistency issue there.  We only get 1300 Endo for rotation A, I'm just asking for something in kuva in the same vein.

Edited by (PS4)BattleCry1791
Add quote

5 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

The Kuva is available in Kuva Fortress and nearby planets.

Want Kuva ? Do Kuva missions.

Want Credits ? Do Index.

Want Endo ? Do Arbitrations.

Want vaulted relics ? Do Void missions.

I'm not asking for everything, I'm asking for something that should already be there.

And if you're using Arbitration to farm endo...I got new for ya.  There's better ways to do it.  If I want endo I'll just melt redirections and the like.  Or farm Rathuum. 

Stating that Arbitration is an endo farm...are we playing the same game?  

1 hour ago, (PS4)BattleCry1791 said:

It just doesn't make sense to me hat the highest tier game mode doesn't offer Kuva.

Why does it not make sense? Can you provide a sensible and logical reason for why a mission with nothing to do with Kuva should include it?

• Sorties make sense as it is once per day. The reward is very little and it cannot be farmed. 

It does not make sense for Arbitrations to have Kuva. You can farm them all day. The other prizes are more useful than what you get in Kuva Survivals/Siphons/Floods. If Kuva was added to Arbitrations I would never return to any of the dedicated Kuva missions. It is that simple. 

1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

the game is kind've the opposite though. 100 different types of "Credits" that a Player wants/needs, but they're almost all found in separate places which then necessitates 100x the waiting. it's not like the Missions dramatically differ from one another and so feel like playing something different. if the "content" was distinctly different from one another, then it wouldn't feel like 100x the waiting for Timers but instead being longterm content that is flexible.

1 hour ago, (PS4)BattleCry1791 said:

I'm not asking for everything, I'm asking for something that should already be there.

Why exactly "should" it be there ?

11 minutes ago, taiiat said:

the game is kind've the opposite though. 100 different types of "Credits" that a Player wants/needs, but they're almost all found in separate places which then necessitates 100x the waiting. it's not like the Missions dramatically differ from one another and so feel like playing something different. if the "content" was distinctly different from one another, then it wouldn't feel like 100x the waiting for Timers but instead being longterm content that is flexible.

Putting Kuva in any random place of the Starchart would destroy the only point of the Kuva Fortress. I know people want to farm everything at the same time, but that's not how that works. Having to prioritize what you want to grind for is part of the game.

Of course you could replace Platinum, Credits, Endo and Ducats with Kuva so that you'd be happy farming this everywhere, but I'm pretty sure that's uninteresting af, both for gamers and DE. In the end, you'd be farming this Unique Money on the most effective node. May it be Mot, Taveuni or Erpo. Congratulations, 99% of the Starchart Nodes are now useless.

Edited by Chewarette

23 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Why exactly "should" it be there ?

Putting Kuva in any random place of the Starchart would destroy the only point of the Kuva Fortress. I know people want to farm everything at the same time, but that's not how that works. Having to prioritize what you want to grind for is part of the game.

Of course you could replace Platinum, Credits, Endo and Ducats with Kuva so that you'd be happy farming this everywhere, but I'm pretty sure that's uninteresting af, both for gamers and DE. In the end, you'd be farming this Unique Money on the most effective node. May it be Mot, Taveuni or Erpo. Congratulations, 99% of the Starchart Nodes are now useless.

I already answered your first question twice, take notes or keep up.

Why is Kuva in Sorties?  Just because the Riven is found there doesn't mean it has to provide Kuva.  But let's argue that Kuva should be a sortie reward because it has rivens...wait...wait...wait for it...so does the Arbitration rewards list.  That's right.  Archgun Rivens cost essence.

But, wait...There's more![/Billy_Mays]

Why is Kuva found on Cetus and Fortuna?  Why was it in the Wolf Rewards?  Was does Tellerium show up in the Vallis? 

Where's your petition to have all of that removed?  And more importantly, why do you care?  Is the warframe universe going to come unglued?  Did the studio shut down when Kuvival was introduced? Did you rail against Kuvival, you Kuva Flood Purist you?

If it means so much to you that folks only grind one thing at a time than giving high tier rewards to high tier game content; then I must conclude that you donate all the Kuva you get from sources outside of Kuva Floods to other players right?  Since clearly, it's wrong that it was there in the first place.  I mean, if we're gonna be "pure" about grinding resources, you better not have profited from Kuvival since it was released right?  

But I'll state this one more time, just for you, and I'll type really slow. 

Since kuva is available for Sorties, which was the highest tier game mode when it was released, Arbitration should have a Kuva reward.  This is also supported by the fact that Rivens are acquired through running Arbitration.

I'm not asking for farming levels of Kuva, just as there are not farming levels of endo.  But a "spiff"...a lil sumthin sumthin.

I'm talking about an 18% (or less) chance for around 700 kuva for all three rotations.  For reference you can get 300 from a T5 bounty on Cetus at levle 45-60. 

If you would run arbitration just for the kuva that I'm asking for, that's not farming, that's grinding.  

It's not farming kuva.  Because it would be one drop out of a table.  Not a specific farm like kuvival (I better not catch you in there!) or floods/siphon, or index where your effort is rewarded with the goal you seek.  It's still RNG.  

And with that, I'm done with you.  

27 minutes ago, (PS4)BattleCry1791 said:

snip

Okay so your sole argument is "because Sorties". Kuva is not in Sorties reward because Rivens are also there. Kuva is in Sorties reward because you unlock Sorties after The War Within. And Kuva has nothing to do with "endgame", get that out of your head. Any endgame mission shall not include Kuva for the sole reason that it is endgame.

Damn dat Riven community.

Edited by Chewarette