Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is Pavlov(lua) GLITCH on C

MegaGamer146

Question

13 answers to this question

5 hours ago, (PS4)death404 said:

I've run Lua spy a few dozen times as Ivara and always had to use my cell phone to record the puzzle order. 

You can skip it?

There is an alternate path on the right, there is a console that pop up from the ground, hack it. It will start a timed parkour section. But even if you fail the parkour its still not the end of it, there is a way to go through even after the doors closed.

Good luck.

7 hours ago, (PS4)death404 said:

You can skip it?

Yep... theres a Console hidden in one of those things that pop up from the floor.... Hack then you'l see the alternate path.... a room chockful of Lazers.

1 hour ago, elarium said:

Limbo makes Lua almost trivial (with some practice),

Practice ? 

Limbo literally just runs through the whole thing with absolutely Zero risk of getting Detected. 

3 hours ago, 541K4T said:

Is there a way to do C by doing a puzzle or something ?

I did it once.... my first time actually. Its significantly faster.... however I don't know if im just slow or stupid but I failed that puzzle everytime after that.... so now I just use the alternate path.

On 2019-05-18 at 10:54 AM, (PS4)death404 said:

I've run Lua spy a few dozen times as Ivara and always had to use my cell phone to record the puzzle order. 

You can skip it?

On 2019-05-18 at 2:18 AM, MegaGamer146 said:

On Pavlov(lua) we get stuck on  sometimes.On the part when we have to remember the pattern

I'm going to assume you're talking about the "simon says" 6-circle puzzle part of the vault, since that's the only section of Vault C that requires you to quickly memorize a puzzle.

Ultimately, all Pavlov vaults have two alternating paths in each vault. The routes are just separated by slight variations, i.e. - taking advantage of the time portals at different sections of the vault. At the simon says 6 circle puzzle, there are two ways (console on the left, or time portal on the right hiding behind one of the pillars). I show going through the left time portal because I feel it's much quicker to do that, rather than hacking the console on the left which adds another room to hack. Video below to show what I mean.

If you do the "simon says" puzzle, it will get you straight into the console room which is significantly faster.

Edited by BlindStalker