Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

400 Platinum Giveaway - Loadout Memes Edition [CLOSED!]

CastIronNest

The Giveaway has ended, congrats to our winner and thanks to all participants / commenters!

_____

Hey there all. I recently won a generous giveaway from @AnOldAlias and, as a result, I've got some extra platinum lying around that I won't be using. In the interest of paying it forward, I'll be giving 400 plat to one of you forumgoing Tenno. To keep things fun, we'll be showcasing one of the staples of Warframe personalization - what do you name your loadouts? Do you have an overarching theme across all of them for roleplay purposes? Do you entertain yourself with puns based on your weapons or Warframes? Do you take a more practical, descriptive approach? Have you never bothered with Loadouts at all, and are still rocking that good ol' Default Loadout? Let us know here for a chance to win!

___ ___

TO ENTER:

1) Post one or more of your Loadout names, whether they're creative, clever, goofy or just straightforward and easy to identify.
2) Reply to at least one Loadout posted by another Tenno! The first entrant may choose to reply to one of mine or simply list their own and leave it at that, you're not required to give me any extra attention.
3) One winner will be chosen on Friday, May 24th based on the Random Name Picker at MiniWebTools with each entrant getting one chance to win. Make sure to both post a Loadout name and reply to someone elses to qualify!
___ ___

To kick things off, here's my current list of Loadouts for you. I've gone with a theme recently after looking over cosmetic options to create a list that answers a very important question: Which Warframes Are Birds?

f191b7062d549e2b380c15b8f879850a.png

I haven't completed my collection of bird-related cosmetics, but one day...one day. Until then, have at it, Tenno! I'll see you again on the 24th to announce our 400 platinum winner!

Edited by CastIronNest
Giveaway closed!

12 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

Also, im offended by you having ATTACC bird but no PROTECC one :C Thats rude!

Nezha Empyrean was PROTECC Bird for a while, but I just couldn't keep justifying calling him a bird. He rotates out with Ivara, Titania and Chroma as an Honorary Bird now. Nyx's Vespa helmet is kind of Owl-y, so I might try to make that work once I get her 4 augment...

12 hours ago, Kylo. said:

I think I'm quite creative.

So who's your happy little accident? I'm curious.

11 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

. Monsoon Cosplay with my Mag Pneuma and Okinas (renamed Dystopia :P)

Username checks out...AND IT WILL FLOW! LIKE A FLOOD OF RAIN!

Just a heads up, everyone, the giveaway is closing in 12 hours at 8:30pm EST! If anyone else wants to enter, now's the time to get it done!

@Melanholic7, @Kylo., @Blade_Wolf_16 and @Alfitron your entries are locked in and ready to roll come closing time.

On the other hand, quick reminder to @AlirezaDeadshot and @AirMaskNinja - if you want to be entered into the giveaway make sure you ALSO post at least one of your own Loadout names to qualify!

See you all at the end of the day, and best of luck to all entrants.

Alright everybody, time's up! We had what looks like a last minute drop out, but for those of you left we have our winner

Congrats, @Melanholic7!

I'll be getting in touch with you in PMs to work out a good time to get you that plat, and for everyone else thanks for hanging out and having a good time in here. I'll see you all around!

BULNlbE.png