Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime

shut

I didn't see any other threads about this, so I thought I'd take the liberty of making one myself.

So, what do you guys want to see/think we're going to see for the next Prime that they're making?

Keeping fingers crossed for a Loki. XD

Really hoping it's Ash or Saryn... 

I feel like Saryn will be particularly harder to pull off well. The reason for this is that Primes are very clean, shiny, and have some elegance to the way stuff is shaped.

Now look at Saryn, with the parts on her leg and shoulders looking like they're half melted. She has sort of an innate caustic look to her that spells out that she's some sort of poison warlock.

I think it's going to be hard to pull that in, round it down, and give it a gold sparkle, while still retaining a similar silhouette.

Edited by Grascen

Really hoping it's Ash or Saryn... Ash would  be particularly nice

here's your Ash Prime

p_ash1.gif

now hear me out...he's the first Ash...so he must be Ash Prime.

but seriously...i want Ash Prime too...he's somehow even cooler then Excalibur, the main character of this game (or so i thought)...

273px-Ash_with_Latron_Prime.jpg

It will most likely be a female if DE wants to maintain a balance since there are two male primes already.

That is true, however Excalibur Prime cannot be obtained with a f2p status or blueprints, so technically the only Primes EVERYONE has access to are Frost and Mag Prime, so my guess would be a male prime is next.