Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FPS Drops At all times, every three seconds, down to around 7 FPS.

TheAlchemicalBeast

As the title says, Every Three seconds the game drops to 7 FPS from where it was before (60+) for about one second, then goes right back up to 60+ for another three seconds before drop[ping again. This happens as soon as I get to the login screen, and does not stop happening regardless of what I'm doing in game. This is a major issue, it interrupts game play, not just combat. I can't use the fishing or mining open world mini games as it interrupts them. On top of being disruptive, it legitimately gives me a headache due to the stuttering nature of the video feed. I can't play the game like this, and I really want the issue resolved. Specs below:

AMD Ryzen 7 1700

GeForce GTX 1060

16GB DDR4 RAM

Probably another memory leak with the Nvidia card. There's been a long history with that coming and going so you're going to want to check to see if you're using most current drivers, and or checking to see if any previous drivers stopped this problem.

I use strictly AMD and have NEVER had these memory leaks and FPS drops due to the GPU. Good luck guys!

3 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Probably another memory leak with the Nvidia card. There's been a long history with that coming and going so you're going to want to check to see if you're using most current drivers, and or checking to see if any previous drivers stopped this problem.

I use strictly AMD and have NEVER had these memory leaks and FPS drops due to the GPU. Good luck guys!

I actually thought it was my GPU and went to run a different game DOOM. Settings mid high and I had 0 problems. Right now downloading bfv to also test it on that. But I am double checking my nvidia drive for updates 

27 minutes ago, nalga said:

I actually thought it was my GPU and went to run a different game DOOM. Settings mid high and I had 0 problems. Right now downloading bfv to also test it on that. But I am double checking my nvidia drive for updates 

You shouldn't have any troubles with other games, just Warframe and Nvidia.

also getting this hiccup ever few seconds as of today. Going to give full specs to dev team.. But, I'm an AMD user..so maybe that memory leak spilled over..

testing other games/applications and Warframe is the only one stuttering for me.

i HAVE old pc but on standard ok,solo im ok.I see soo many disconnection on PUG will ;ag me out or bring my fps soo low that I rather leave the squad too give them a chance

their servers are,not gonna say it,cuz ppl will say it a free game,no fun in last 3 years

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. Warframe will just freeze, dropping from 80-100fps to around 40fps I've toggled every setting imaginable, reinstalled the game multiple times from steam and the site, and all my drivers are up to date. (Same problem across every driver update Nvidia has sent out since the problem began) at this point I think it is a warframe or Nvidia sided issue but still causes problems.

Intel Core i5-7600 2.5 Ghz
GeForce GTX 1050ti

• 3 weeks later...

Same issue here. Randomly, I have some luck and when I log in, there is no fps drop, but that happens rarely. I have been playing like this for almost 1 year in a row. Since day 1 I have been searching for a fix, but I haven't have too much luck

On 2019-07-06 at 2:11 PM, Sylvanos626 said:

I have the same problem. Warframe will just freeze, dropping from 80-100fps to around 40fps I've toggled every setting imaginable, reinstalled the game multiple times from steam and the site, and all my drivers are up to date. (Same problem across every driver update Nvidia has sent out since the problem began) at this point I think it is a warframe or Nvidia sided issue but still causes problems.

Intel Core i5-7600 2.5 Ghz
GeForce GTX 1050ti

I’ve been having the exact same issue. I can’t seem to get anything steady or consistent no matter what settings I adjust. Currently I have an i7 and a 1060