Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nitain extract suggestion

ZeroCrystal

Hi. I wasn't here for the Nightwave, but I've read and heard that over all, it was a success compared to the alerts. So I am personally looking forward to next Nightwave, which have no scedualed released as far as I can gather from informations.

So there is two suggestions here and a tip.

The tip is. Never have anything like this, uncertain for players. It's always important for players to know when things will happen. Humans are inheriantly to planning. It also allows people to take a break from the game till the next Nightwave and know exactly when they need to return. So, with that out of the way.

I suggest either of two things. Either, the Nightwaves releases back to back or the alerts are reactivated during the dry period between Nightwaves. Reason is, Nitain Extract is an awful pain to get right now. There is only one way to farm it right now and that is so inhumainly awful. Not only that, but the usual "oh let me see what there is to do today" isn't really there as it used to be. I know people complained about the alerts due to loosing out while at work and stuff. But something is better than nothing and currently, between Nigthwave cycles, we got nothing.

They should add a Weekly Mission, similar to Maroo and Clem, which awards 2-5 Nitain, at least available in these Nightwave droughts, if they're really meant to last weeks (I didn't expect these gaps to be longer than one week tbh... that's crazy).

I agree, there should be more ways to attain Nitain Extract apart from the Nightwave missions.  I say bring back the old alert system, and keep that as well as Nighwave.  Is there any reason for them to be mutually exclusive?

EDIT:  My husband and I have been running the ghoul missions on PoE, and so far we've gotten zilch in terms of Nitain Extract.  WHY is it so difficult to get when so many warframes require it to build?????  DE seriously, this is game-breaking. 

I farmed all the primes for my son, and now he can't build most of them because they require Nitain.  RIP.

Edited by DarthVedda

23 hours ago, DarthVedda said:

I agree, there should be more ways to attain Nitain Extract apart from the Nightwave missions.  I say bring back the old alert system, and keep that as well as Nighwave.  Is there any reason for them to be mutually exclusive?

EDIT:  My husband and I have been running the ghoul missions on PoE, and so far we've gotten zilch in terms of Nitain Extract.  WHY is it so difficult to get when so many warframes require it to build?????  DE seriously, this is game-breaking. 

I farmed all the primes for my son, and now he can't build most of them because they require Nitain.  RIP.

Ya, I am currently doing the same, completly exshausting my self farming the same bounty over and over endlessly. From I get up, till I go to bed. Almost. I think I went shopping in between that. But gotten one Nitain so far.

Yeah i would suggest for the Ghoul Bounties to at least at the increase of drop rate for Nitain Extract cause i have farmed 7 hours doing bounties and only receiving 1 and its really ridiculous having such a very low drop rate for only 1 Nitain i would make that at least 2 Nitain Extract for the bounties with a increase of drop rate like what can you do with only 1 Nitain Extract? Not much lol 

This is just my opinion though i do agree there should be alerts for Nitain like 2 - 5 every week while Nightwave Season 2 isnt in effect yet. 
DE i hope your reading this thread cause this is really concering on New Players or Old Players that didnt get to partake in the recent Nightwave and farming Warframes / Weapons that contain Nitain Extract that you DO need to make certain frames or weapons. That is the only wall towards progress in the game but it is a F2P Game after all but give the drop rate abit of a increase. 

The reasoning that it's "F2P" after all, falls invalid to my ear by the fact that Nitain isn't even purchable from the market. It would make sense from a buisness stand point if it were purchable from the market, but then I'd guess we'd be having a whole different conversation. xD

• Like 1

Who would've got hurt if they left S1 in? Just set and forgot. Or bring back alerts? Nitain shouldn't rely on droprate, but a rare-uncommon guaranteed resource/reward. And while new players have absolutely no way to get Auras.

So we did more PoE ghoul bounties, and finally got one Nitain to drop.  ONE.  DE, please, this is ridiculous.  Shouldn't we get at least 5 - 10 nitain considering it is the RAREST reward you can get from these bounties????  

I ask again, please bring back the old alert system so we can get Nitain again.  PLEASE!!!!!

EDIT:  Having thought about this a bit more, here are some suggestions I want to make:

1. Bring back the old alert system, even if it's only during Nightwave droughts.

2. Make more units of Nitain drop as rewards for the ghoul bounties on Cetus. About 5 - 10 would be nice.

3. Make Tusk Thumpers drop Nitain.  I would farm those all day if I was guaranteed at least one Nitain drop per kill.

4. Make Nitain farmable on certain maps/tilesets, similar to the system you have for Argon Crystals. 

5. Make Nitain a tradable resource.  I have almost 50 Nitain on me, but I can't trade it to my son who desperately needs it.

6. Make Nitain purchaseable on the market.  There is literally no reason why it cannot be bought with plat.

7. Make Nitain purchasable through Syndicates or some other in-game faction, that way we are not completely reliant on Nightwave events (which, incidentally, does anyone know when that is coming back???)

Edited by DarthVedda

17 hours ago, ZeroCrystal said:

The reasoning that it's "F2P" after all, falls invalid to my ear by the fact that Nitain isn't even purchable from the market. It would make sense from a buisness stand point if it were purchable from the market, but then I'd guess we'd be having a whole different conversation. xD

They're afraid to make anything really useful Purchasable; Nitain, Kuva

for fear of being seen as Pay-to-Win; since this has negative connotations.

as is now they're trying to push the tagline Free-to-Play, Pay-to-Grind-Less.

The way I see it, in an open-ended game like Warframe; there is no Win condition, so in effect time/vs/reward (aka Grind) is really the closest thing we have to 'winning'. As far as I'm concerned Pay-to-Win and Pay-to-Grind-Less are Equivalent.

DE just needs to accept and embrace that, and just let us buy more stuff$$.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

They're afraid to make anything really useful Purchasable; Nitain, Kuva

At least you can actually farm for Kuva, Oxium, Cryotic, even Tellurium.  Nitain, however.....

No matter how much you play, there is no way to get Nitain when there are no ghouls on Cetus or Nightwave events.  The fact that so many prime warframes rely on Nitain to be built and the fact that Nitain is almost unobtainable under normal gameplay circumstances leads me to believe that DE is pushing Prime Access, where you just buy the fully built warframe for real money.  Now **THAT** is pay-to-win.

Edited by DarthVedda