Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

9 Hotfixes, 3 Leaderboard Wipes, Still First Place

Voltage

As someone who's been around when DE wiped leaderboards repeatedly: Good job guys. Just remember to report any exploits or game-breaking interactions that appear unintentional to DE, so they can either address and fix it, or confirm it's legit and you're in the clear. That's how we did it back in the day, even if DE still tried to chain weights to our ankles.

Good hustle. Kudos to the grindan'.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ---Dradon--- said:

This here is what we can call true determination. Those people got called exploiters and cheaters, but they didn't stopped, they were determinated.

This run right here is the work of an entire clan done by only 4 man that were determinated to prove that they were not exploiting and that the clan was not filled of exploiter. Honestly I am speechless to this by how amazing this is, congrats!

lol, they still used exploits, I saw the video, lockdown mines are supposed to not be affected by any damage increases and they were

1 hour ago, Aerinx said:

lol, they still used exploits, I saw the video, lockdown mines are supposed to not be affected by any damage increases and they were

Can you back up that claim or did you simply not realize that lockdown deals % based damage? Cause it's very easy to accuse but not as easy to provide evidence.

1 hour ago, Pandigueiro said:

Can you back up that claim or did you simply not realize that lockdown deals % based damage? Cause it's very easy to accuse but not as easy to provide evidence.

Check the wiki, I know what damage they do, but they are supposed to not be affected by any mod or damage buff... precisely because they do %health damage, meaning infinite scaling... except they are by weapon swap, looks like a bug that's being exploited to me... there are more things going on, but I'd rather not say at this point of time because I am not that familiar with those, but looking at the wiki I see at least one more flaring thing going on. I really doubt vigorous swap is meant to work with anything other than primary and secondary weapons, let alone anything in operator. Hell, it does not even work with melee weapons. Operators do not benefit from anything you put on your frame.

Edited by Aerinx

1 minute ago, Aerinx said:

Check the wiki, I know what damage they do, but they are supposed to not be affected by any mod or damage buff... precisely because they do %health damage, meaning infinite scaling... except they are by weapon swap, looks like a bug that's being exploited to me... there are more things going on, but I'd rather not say at this point of time because I am not that familiar with those, but looking at the wiki I see at least one more flaring thing going on. I really doubt vigorous swap is meant to work with anything other than primary and secondary weapons, let alone anything in operator. Hell, it does not even work with melee weapons.

Don't tell me to check the wiki, I know what the wiki says already.

I'm asking you to provide evidence about it, not tell me about a wiki.

Edited by Pandigueiro

1 minute ago, Pandigueiro said:

Don't tell me to check the wiki, I know what the wiki says already.

I'm asking you to provide evidence about it, not tell me about a wiki.

Why would I do that? Who are you for me to go out of my way and do so? Go to the video and look for yourself, you can see the buff on the screen.

8 minutes ago, Aerinx said:

Why would I do that? Who are you for me to go out of my way and do so? Go to the video and look for yourself, you can see the buff on the screen.

Argon scope shows up with Artemis bow, does it apply? No.

Edit: I've just had a wiki moderator test whether it works or not, since I do not discard that you might be right. Turns out it does not work, as expected.

Edited by Pandigueiro
  • Like 1

3 часа назад, Aerinx сказал:

Why do you even mention Lockdown if demo is killed with Smite?

31 minutes ago, Pandigueiro said:

Argon scope shows up with Artemis bow, does it apply? No.

I just did a fast check on simul, the buff does not even show up normally when you change to operator, it dissapears from the buff bar, so yeah... exploit.

3 minutes ago, Aerinx said:

I just did a fast check on simul, the buff does not even show up normally when you change to operator, it dissapears from the buff bar, so yeah... exploit.

I've just told you that I had someone test if the damage was affected. I cannot tell if you're trolling at this point or are too focused on calling everything a exploit.

That someone was @rngd444, which I thank for the test. Furthermore there was also @--Q--DrJaska, who confirmed no damage increases either.

2 minutes ago, Pandigueiro said:

I've just told you that I had someone test if the damage was affected. I cannot tell if you're trolling at this point or are too focused on calling everything a exploit.

That someone was @rngd444, which I thank for the test. Furthermore there was also @--Q--DrJaska, who confirmed no damage increases either.

I would have to look at the video again, I think buffs were visible when on operator, but you are making me doubt it now. I am thinking of two reasons to use that buff, one is because it works, the other is to misdirect from another thing.

10 минут назад, Aerinx сказал:

I would have to look at the video again, I think buffs were visible when on operator, but you are making me doubt it now. I am thinking of two reasons to use that buff, one is because it works, the other is to misdirect from another thing.

"That buff" works on Smite. Main damage dealing ability against Demo is Smite.

Lockdown is demo CC and Anti-amalgams to get keys. If swap for some reason affects Lockdown, it's inconsequential since you still want swap to buff Smite and Lockdown for QoL.

Lockdown is a wrong tree to bark at, it does no damage to Demo. If it did, you wouldn't need special setups or specific frames to play this gamemode. You could just faceroll it with operators.

4 minutes ago, lnfine said:

"That buff" works on Smite. Main damage dealing ability against Demo is Smite.

Lockdown is demo CC and Anti-amalgams to get keys. If swap for some reason affects Lockdown, it's inconsequential since you still want swap to buff Smite and Lockdown for QoL.

Lockdown is a wrong tree to bark at, it does no damage to Demo. If it did, you wouldn't need special setups or specific frames to play this gamemode. You could just faceroll it with operators.

Thank you, now how do you make Smite deal millions of damage?

" Maximized Ability Strength increases initial damage to 2060, projectile base damage to 618, and the projectile count to 24. "

Or is it the % health with orbs reengaging the demo?

Also, if that's the case here comes into play another exploit, if you didn't notice there were not many enemies around, that's because they are a full squad but somehow they got to only spawn enemies like if it was a solo mission.

3 минуты назад, Aerinx сказал:

Thank you, now how do you make Smite deal millions of damage?

" Maximized Ability Strength increases initial damage to 2060, projectile base damage to 618, and the projectile count to 24. "

Or is it the % health with orbs reengaging the demo?

Also, if that's the case here comes into play another exploit, if you didn't notice there were not many enemies around, that's because they are a full squad but somehow they got to only spawn enemies like if it was a solo mission.

Smite does initial flat damage plus percentage orbs. If orbs don't find a target, they boomerang back to the inital victim. It's a standard anti-boss tactic.

As for the amount of enemies, I haven't tried to run the mode in an invisible group, so I'm not sure how full squad mobs look like when you don't slaughter them. But I can compare solo guns blazing versus solo invis, and subjective perception of the amount of enemies when you go loud is unrealistically high compared to their objective numbers (when you calmly look at them while going invisible).

It's also worth mentioning that if you don't kill enemies, they don't respawn and tend to group in your tile making all the other tiles empty. So you get a demo running alone through empty corridors. If you can get to it fast, you will have a duel while trash mobs are running several tiles behind.

Enemies have a hard time searching when there's no aggro that attracts them, invis does exactly that.

It seems empty, and the truth is the mobs are "confused" all over the mission, that's why it looks empty.

In the end, you could even call invisibility an exploit at this point, cause that's how broken some mechanics are at the moment.

Il y a 2 heures, Aerinx a dit :

You do know that operator are immune to warframe ability, right? and that lockdown deal 60% damage dealt on their max health, also the demolyst were immune to the damage so they used oberon to kill them. I think you should be the one checking the wiki here, also prolly the only "REAL" exploit are vigorous swap and shock trooper working on oberon smite, but again those 2 thing just increase flat out the damage, including the orb one.

And some months ago, everyone was all about #WeAllLiftTogether a proof of support toward each other and now there are players trying to drag down on the dirt the achievement of other players. I find that really sad. 

Congrats to the squad tho they really outdid themselves.

22 hours ago, ---Dradon--- said:

You do know that operator are immune to warframe ability, right? and that lockdown deal 60% damage dealt on their max health, also the demolyst were immune to the damage so they used oberon to kill them. I think you should be the one checking the wiki here, also prolly the only "REAL" exploit are vigorous swap and shock trooper working on oberon smite, but again those 2 thing just increase flat out the damage, including the orb one. 

Thank you, I missed quite a few things, I think the only exploit used was vigorous swap in the end, both about it working with Oberon (was said in a patch to only work with weapons, but description was not updated to reflect that) and the macro usage for automation of that vigorous swap. Well... unless the visual bug that made them look like they were using oberon's 1 from operator was not a bug, but... you know, using macros to do things that would not be possible for a human to do is also bannable, and I am led to believe changing from operator to Oberon, using 1 and changing back to operator was on a macro and made it look like the operator was casting it, I don't know how fast that macro was, but automating the process to do it on one key means the only achievment after figuring out how to break the game is how long they could stay awake.

If they did not macro it (doubtful) the achievement is to stay awake AND press a combination of keys that have zero situational changes or anything that can mess the result.

Edited by Aerinx

1 hour ago, Aerinx said:

Thank you, I missed quite a few things, I think the only exploit used was vigorous swap in the end, both about it working with Oberon (was said in a patch to only work with weapons, but description was not updated to reflect that) and the macro usage for automation of that vigorous swap. Well... unless the visual bug that made them look like they were using oberon's 1 from operator was not a bug, but... you know, using macros to do things that would not be possible for a human to do is also bannable, and I am led to believe changing from operator to Oberon, using 1 and changing back to operator was on a macro and made it look like the operator was casting it, I don't know how fast that macro was, but automating the process to do it on one key means the only achievment after figuring out how to break the game is how long they could stay awake.

If they did not macro it (doubtful) the achievement is to stay awake AND press a combination of keys that have zero situational changes or anything that can mess the result.

Pretty sure Vigorous Swap is just damage not specifically weapon damage I think you might be confusing it with ambush or something that actually says "weapon damage" on it. I don't really see how that is an exploit. Macros is one thing but using a mod as intended is not an exploit. 
fk1ZbLL.png
This Image was taken from the main forum which proved the same point

Edited by Cloudy_KiTeer
clarification

• 1 month later...