Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion! - Mark Which Relics are Vaulted on the Void Relic Screen/Screens?

Atmosquake

Just a small QoL suggestion that might save some time from checking the wiki for which relics are vaulted!

In my opinion, I think that it'd be a great idea to have some sort of symbol to denote relics that have vaulted things in them, in case we want to avoid running them. Perhaps like a little V in the top right or something? I have a lot of vaulted relics, but don't want to just randomly run them. I want to save them for when I'm running with friends. The thing is, when I take breaks and come back, often times, I forget which things are vaulted and which things are not. It'd definitely help to sift through some of the clutter!

Anywho, if this is something anyone else is interested in, feel free to leave a like or comment!

unknown.png

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Atmosquake said:

Just a small QoL suggestion that might save some time from checking the wiki for which relics are vaulted!

In my opinion, I think that it'd be a great idea to have some sort of symbol to denote relics that have vaulted things in them, in case we want to avoid running them. Perhaps like a little V in the top right or something? I have a lot of vaulted relics, but don't want to just randomly run them. I want to save them for when I'm running with friends. The thing is, when I take breaks and come back, often times, I forget which things are vaulted and which things are not. It'd definitely help to sift through some of the clutter!

Anywho, if this is something anyone else is interested in, feel free to leave a like or comment!

unknown.png

Select a relic and press Tab. If it is vaulted it will tell you and if not it will tell you where the relic can be obtained from.

55 minutes ago, Shalath said:

Select a relic and press Tab. If it is vaulted it will tell you and if not it will tell you where the relic can be obtained from. 

Not good enough. Needs to be much quicker to see at a glance for general sorting in your mind of what you have available, deciding what you want to make radiant, what you want to conserve, etc.

This is much more important in endless fissures, when you have a timer ticking down as you select your next relic. Seriously.

This has to be one of the most important details about a relic in the game at the moment (until they change how relics are dealt with, perhaps no longer having vaultings, as they've sorta talked about, and could be the reason they're hesitant to put any work into adding this icon...)

• Like 3

I'd say attach a V symbol to the relic icon in the list, without needing us to either click it, mouse over it or hit Tab. I'd argue that "Vaulted Status" is one of the most important pieces of information regarding a Void Relic, and should be displayed as prominently as the number of Relics available.

23 hours ago, Atmosquake said:

In my opinion, I think that it'd be a great idea to have some sort of symbol to denote relics that have vaulted things in them...

I also think there should be a way to differentiate them...
I have a very simple suggestion...
putting one more option, so you can select the type of relic!
example:

[x] vaulted

so...
if you have selected, we will only see the vaulted relics,
if you have not selected, we will only see the current relics.

that's it 😉

1 minute ago, S0NGA said:

putting one more option, so you can select the type of relic!
example:

[x] vaulted

so...
if you have selected, we will only see the vaulted relics,
if you have not selected, we will only see the current relics.

Yeah! This is a great idea! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steel_Rook said:

I'd say attach a V symbol to the relic icon in the list...

I think, that the less detail to be observed, the better it will be...

take a look at my suggestion!  

On 2019-06-06 at 8:48 AM, Shalath said:

yes, this is great, when we are just looking our inventory, with time and calm...
however, during a round, where you only have a few seconds to choose which relic you want to put, this is not functional!!

2 minutes ago, S0NGA said:

yes, this is great, when we are just looking our inventory, with time and calm...
however, during a round, where you only have a few seconds to choose which relic you want to put, this is not functional!!

I agree with both suggestions but I wasn't sure if OP knew about the change on the new UI, I didn't until I started poking around.

On 2019-06-07 at 10:39 AM, Shalath said:

I agree with both suggestions but I wasn't sure if OP knew about the change on the new UI, I didn't until I started poking around.

Thanks for pointing that out, I actually did learn about this from you! Thanks for pointing that out! However, I also agree with the other user ITT that said we should have something a little quicker to see at a glance!

• Like 1