Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE's handling of Lunaro

The_Great_Hawk

2 minutes ago, The_Great_Hawk said:

I'm not assuming malice, rather i have been waiting for nearly a year for some form of fixes, and they have yet to appear. 

You acknowledge, yourself, the reason why and yet you continue to assume that they're lying rather than just having to focus on other priorities. You're assuming malice by saying that they're outright lying.

DE isn't holding back Lunaro fixes just to piss you off, or something, they're doing it because it's a low priority mode that isn't played by many people. They acknowledge this, themselves, with snarky jokes in relation to it. It'll come. You'll need to be patient. Even Conclave gets tweaks.

• Like 1

Just now, Chipputer said:

You acknowledge, yourself, the reason why and yet you continue to assume that they're lying rather than just having to focus on other priorities. You're assuming malice by saying that they're outright lying.

DE isn't holding back Lunaro fixes just to piss you off, or something, they're doing it because it's a low priority mode that isn't played by many people. They acknowledge this, themselves, with snarky jokes in relation to it. It'll come. You'll need to be patient. Even Conclave gets tweaks.

I completely understand that, but really, a whole year for them to actually give out a single fix?

• Like 2

Just now, The_Great_Hawk said:

Well i can tell you right here you are lying, but I don't want this to become a flame war, so please if you are done, do not comment again 😛

Nope. You can check join messages. I went through whole list and found literally only one person playing Lunaro right now. No one in Conclave. Chat history is restricted to me but no one posted anything for a while so it's pretty much dead. Only liar here is you. Probably more so to yourself.

• Like 1

Just now, The_Great_Hawk said:

A lot of those players will be people that are not using the toggle at the bottom correctly, the Recruit conditioning one, and also, you have to remember that a lot of them are real 'pro's'. 

Even without Recruit Conditioning on, it's still rather empty, which is a bit of a shame since over three years ago, it was rather populated.

I think IMO, DE intended well with dedicated servers, but the result soured, sadly.

Can you guys stop talking about Hawks game experience and personal abilites, and if you dont care about conclave, just leave? If you really cuorious i can tell, The_Great_Hawk is one of the best, and most hard working Lunaro players. He really loves the gamemode, and its just a very rude, or even evil thing to say, that he doing his utmost is useless. I dont think so, as far as i know DE, they will hear him, hear us. Raids were removed because they were outdated, and mostly, because you can find raids in almost evry MMO. But didnt you notice? DE tries to make something NEW! Yes, there might be similarites with other games, but they really working hard to make an unique and outstanding game.

• Like 3

I accept what this man says.  It is like DE do not understand pvp (and especially lunaro) can be veeery profitable, if they will handle it with care, like fix things, and remove annoying challenges, and add some good rewards for PLAYING mode, not for joining with 4 mates and doing literally nothing but challenges

• Like 1

This is not a chat channel, its a forum topic about Lunaro. You made it personal, so dont be suprised if someone comes in at his side. other than this, i dont really care about you. If you dont have anything to say about the topic, please step aside and find a chat channel. I dont want to be rude, but this is a forum, not a talkshow.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, The_Great_Hawk said:

I completely understand that, but really, a whole year for them to actually give out a single fix?

I accept what this man says.  It is like DE do not understand pvp (and especially lunaro) can be veeery profitable, if they will handle it with care, like fix things, and remove annoying challenges, and add some good rewards for PLAYING mode, not for joining with 4 mates and doing literally nothing but challenges

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tukan165 said:

Well Warframe is pve focused and pvp got added by interest of some players but Warframe is still catering to pve. Therefore to make pvp profitable in a pve focused game is not exactly an easy task. Couple that with the pvp playerbase being quite small and the investment needed means that its unreasonable for them to do so.

Depeding on the rewards, they better stay away from the pve part of the game else you will have lots of annoyed people. Cosmetics are fine imo.

Edited by Nova-IX
missing word
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

Well Warframe is pve focused and pvp got added by interest of some players but Warframe is still catering to pve. Therefore to make pvp profitable in a pve focused game is not exactly an easy task. Couple that with the pvp playerbase being quite small and the investment needed means that its unreasonable for them to do so.

Depeding on the rewards, they better stay away for the pve part of the game else you will have lots of annoyed people. Cosmetics are fine imo.

I agree cosmetics are a nice reward for playing conclave, but don't you think that something a little more would be good?
And the conclave team, or whoever handles conclave in DE, dont you think that them suggesting newer rewards, along with the cosmetics, and pushing for more fixes in the gamemodes would be good, Because one of the major reasons for the conclave community getting smaller is the fact that DE never did continue updating it and adding new things, and they also never really committed to fixing the hundreds of bugs.

Edited by The_Great_Hawk

so. you think if there is only "5 or 6" players in a gamemode (more than 400 actually...), then it should just get removed? Why is it bothers you? You think, you know this better than the actual developer team? You think, if the gamemode would be dead like you think, DE would mention it in a livestream? Yes, there are fewer players in there than in pve, but thats true for almost any game, but there ARE people who likes it. Dont be so smartass, and if you cant make any actual comment related to the topic, leave. Go hunt some eidolon, massacare thousands of mindless enemys, and leave the conclave part to us. we want to enjoy the FULL game, ALL the gamemodes that had been worked on hard by DE. We complain about it becouse we like it, and we suffer when we see the bugs. but this is the same as the famous eidolon topics, and other "old bug, why isnt it fixed" topics.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DaveElionHUN said:

so. you think if there is only "5 or 6" players in a gamemode (more than 400 actually...), then it should just get removed? Why is it bothers you? You think, you know this better than the actual developer team? You think, if the gamemode would be dead like you think, DE would mention it in a livestream? Yes, there are fewer players in there than in pve, but thats true for almost any game, but there ARE people who likes it. Dont be so smartass, and if you cant make any actual comment related to the topic, leave. Go hunt some eidolon, massacare thousands of mindless enemys, and leave the conclave part to us. we want to enjoy the FULL game, ALL the gamemodes that had been worked on hard by DE. We complain about it becouse we like it, and we suffer when we see the bugs. but this is the same as the famous eidolon topics, and other "old bug, why isnt it fixed" topics.

Just having absolute numbers is not enough. You also need percentages to determine whether it's worth it to update and fix Lunaro (from the perspective of DE).

• Like 1

Just now, Renegade343 said:

Just having absolute numbers is not enough. You also need percentages to determine whether it's worth it to update and fix Lunaro (from the perspective of DE).

Absolutely, and if DE had worked on Lunaro and Conclave instead of dropping them while they are still new, We would have a bustling community of tenno playing, but unfortunately they left it and it has lost its popularity, but they still acknowledge us, and they know we are here, even if they crack jokes, i have heard them be a lot more serious and thank people who play lunaro for playing it, because it is something they were proud to work on, and it is something that they dont want to just "remove".

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, The_Great_Hawk said:

I agree cosmetics are a nice reward for playing conclave, but don't you think that something a little more would be good?
And the conclave team, or whoever handles conclave in DE, dont you think that them suggesting newer rewards, along with the cosmetics, and pushing for more fixes in the gamemodes would be good, Because one of the major reasons for the conclave community getting smaller is the fact that DE never did continue updating it and adding new things, and they also never really committed to fixing the hundreds of bugs.

Again it depends, but id still like the two modes to be separate from each other. Cosmetics doesnt bring "gameplay value" and therefore can easily be mixed, but as soon you add items with a "gameplay value" like a weapon or mod (thats exclusive to pvp but can be used in pve) people will be annoyed.

The pvp community has always been small and yes it is shrinking, but DE is rather limited on their resources. So from a business standpoint, its better to appeal to the majority.

While i shall not deny spending time fixing the pvp stuff would be neat, but its just unfeasible to do when considering the bigger picture. Therefore there is far in between fixes and updates for pvp.

Just now, Nova-IX said:

Again it depends, but id still like the two modes to be separate from each other. Cosmetics doesnt bring "gameplay value" and therefore can easily be mixed, but as soon you add items with a "gameplay value" like a weapon or mod (thats exclusive to pvp but can be used in pve) people will be annoyed.

The pvp community has always been small and yes it is shrinking, but DE is rather limited on their resources. So from a business standpoint, its better to appeal to the majority.

While i shall not deny spending time fixing the pvp stuff would be neat, but its just unfeasible to do when considering the bigger picture. Therefore there is far in between fixes and updates for pvp.

Alright, i understand your view, but now i'm gonna ask, have you ever played Lunaro or conclave?

4 minutes ago, The_Great_Hawk said:

I would gladly appreciate them fixing and reworking PVE, but since they have a separate Conclave team, it doesn't matter, they should still be working on conclave, and while you personally may want conclave gone, many other players disagree. Thanks for keeping it civil tenno!

if they have a separate Conclave team, then I would much rather they give us a different (better) pvp mode, and dedicated servers because you can't play pvp on p2p.

4 minutes ago, The_Great_Hawk said:

I would gladly appreciate them fixing and reworking PVE, but since they have a separate Conclave team, it doesn't matter, they should still be working on conclave, and while you personally may want conclave gone, many other players disagree. Thanks for keeping it civil tenno!

if they have a separate Conclave team, then I would much rather they give us a different (better) pvp mode, and dedicated servers because you can't play pvp on p2p.

Just now, Ikyr0 said:

I too would much appreciate Dedicated servers, However i dont think that a new pvp mode is entirely needed, but it would be neat, I think that if they update the current modes, that would draw in many people.