Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grand Master The Warframe

TheP0p3

Warframe idea: The Grand Master

I think it would be cool to have a warframe that is teacher of the other warframes. I would suggest he could be supportive mostly. Plus his urber could be being able to use anyone one in the parties urber. Just a thought.

-ThePope

Given the recent decissions, suggestions and requests the "Grand Masters" have given.. a teacher is the last thing that Warframe would be.

Everyone else is a grandmaster we must stay close for warmth, its cold out in "Non grandmaster territory" but we'll make it Namacyst.. we'll make it.

anywhooooo i feel that this will take way to much effort for the fact of a basic repeat of another warframe. when i build/buy

(who am i kidding im not a grandmaster i dont buy warframes! XD Pitty me)

im expecting newer powers not the same uber.. plus excal was the "First" warframe so for there to be any other warframe that has greater knowledge then him, would be a mistake in Lore.

Edited by AlienTetris

I don't want a Warframe Grand Master named Splinter, nor do i want one.

You master your Skills, Abilities and such on your own. Finding out who you are, how you came to and what you are yourself. That is how Warframe should be. Exploring things on your own, realize new things and become a great Master of the Arts you muster up yourself.

As stronger you become, the more challenges and foes comes forth. The Universe you travel grows bigger, as you grow stronger. New questions arise, new answers arrives. And you find it all on your own, or with those you fight togheter with. Friends, Allies, Clannies.

I personally don't want a "Master" up my sodding arse, telling me what to do and what i'm destined to. It makes the entire Game so pretentious and so gullibly one-sided. I'd rather want my entire control over myself and my own choices and decisions.

I hope my explaination upon this is clear. Up to now. This would've been a good idea, if the Game had a Storyline that was scripted enough and focused on more Core parts of a specific interests and plotline in the Game. But that is not Warframe. And certaintly never will be. It'll ruin the entire Game and the very reason for a Clan too.

Think of it? A Master of the Warframes? Why do you need a Clan, where you can Train with your Clannies with Obstacle Courses and Duels? If you got a sodding Master fingering where to go, what to do and shaits like that.

Stalker is a Rogue Tenno. Basically a Traitor. He sides with no one, but hunts Tenno down as if it were sport. And talks about Vengeance and the murder of the Bosses and so on. As if you were the bad guy, and he's the Hammer of Justice.

A very hypocrit, dare i say. So no. Not Shredder. Shredder got personal notes, not Stalker. Stalker does it, because he's like that and he got issues. Done with that.

Stalker is a Rogue Tenno. Basically a Traitor. He sides with no one, but hunts Tenno down as if it were sport. And talks about Vengeance and the murder of the Bosses and so on. As if you were the bad guy, and he's the Hammer of Justice.

A very hypocrit, dare i say. So no. Not Shredder. Shredder got personal notes, not Stalker. Stalker does it, because he's like that and he got issues. Done with that.

I personally think the Stalker is actually a space ninja version of Jackie Chun (I didn't misspell that, its a reference.)

As a Rogue Tenno you'd think he would remember that all Tenno have revives, yet he always leaves after the first death instead of finishing the job.

I personally think the Stalker is actually a space ninja version of Jackie Chun (I didn't misspell that, its a reference.)

As a Rogue Tenno you'd think he would remember that all Tenno have revives, yet he always leaves after the first death instead of finishing the job.

Also Stalker is the Grand Master's student... Stalker's ability is Chimera... he can use the abilities of others...

Stalker is the grand master, only, you forgot his teaching and followed the Lotus... =p

A true grand master would never wield the power of rage, and vengeance... they would control it, and wield it along side peace... to create the perfect order... and use that Order to unleash the true power of the Tenno...