Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Rift Gun

PSvsXBOX

Just a random idea that came to me while playing. What if Limbo got a custom primary weapon? Here's how it works. The gun has primary and secondary fire, primary fire works like every other weapon (full auto) but the secondary doesn't, it can fire beyond the rift (while cataclysm is active), basically the opposite function of Limbos cataclysm, you can shoot enemies beyond the rift, but here is the catch, you cant shoot enemies with secondary fire that get caught in the rift, only the ones that aren't caught by the rift, and if there is no cataclysm you don't do damage to enemies with the secondary fire (doesn't work if Limbo is in the rift by pressing shift, only if there is cataclysm), also secondary fire is semi. This is just an idea that came to me, thought I post it here and see what people think about it, could be a fun change to the game... maybe :D Cheers :highfive:

He wants to be able to have Rift Surge in the form of a gun effectively.  Sorry, but even as someone who plays as Limbo, being able to shoot out of the Cataclysm with impunity is too much.  At least if you're shooting out of the bubble with your operator, you're still somewhat vulnerable as they can easily shoot you back into your frame.  Also Rift Surge itself requires a modicum of attention, and doesn't just let you hit anyone outside the bubble whenever you please.

Edited by (PS4)Lollybomb

Just saying, it could be fun, but also there can be some tweaks just so its not op when shooting beyond the rift, like secondary fire to be like a shotgun because of the range and not to be too op of a gun. Just and idea, it can always be made to have some restrictions so that its not misused