Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Resource Boosters Affect Thumpers?

--Creedus--

Question

7 answers to this question

uhhh, Chance Booster i don't know what it would do since they have guaranteed Drops, just a bunch of different types.

Volume Booster would work yes, since it doubles all of the Resources you get during Gameplay.

Edited by taiiat

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

I heard nekros can Defile Thumper Corpses.... 

What does that do exactly ?

It forces the body to roll again for more loot. However, I'm not too sure it always works. I see the desecrate cloud where it fell but I've never noticed any extra loot. Those things drop a lot of stuff though so it's hard to tell. 

3 minutes ago, Doomclaaw said:

It forces the body to roll again for more loot. However, I'm not too sure it always works. I see the desecrate cloud where it fell but I've never noticed any extra loot. Those things drop a lot of stuff though so it's hard to tell. 

Yeah thats what I was thinking... will it drops an additional bag of resources or just just one extra resource ? 

I mean more chance for Augur Secrets is always good but I just don't know if thats how it works

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

Yeah thats what I was thinking... will it drops an additional bag of resources or just just one extra resource ? 

I mean more chance for Augur Secrets is always good but I just don't know if thats how it works

If it does actually work I think it will only drop one extra thing. It prob pulls from the list (resource or mod) and rerolls that. I cannot confirm this beyond what I've observed though 

• Like 1